Defiance PS3 Population

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

Just wondering how the population is for this game on the PS3. A friend and I are planning to jump into this game, but if the population isn't there may just pick it up for the PC.

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

lots of players on ps3 , so many the game sometimes cant handle all of them properly lol

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Arthas045
Awesome thanks for the reply.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
I wouldn't recommend it on consoles.. I have been hearing it runs between ~15fps and ~25fps.
ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts
I wouldn't recommend it on consoles.. I have been hearing it runs between ~15fps and ~25fps.MethodManFTW
Defiance was made for the consoles, and it runs better on consoles than it does on PC atleast that is what the PC board for Defiance is saying.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]I wouldn't recommend it on consoles.. I have been hearing it runs between ~15fps and ~25fps.ghstbstr
Defiance was made for the consoles, and it runs better on consoles than it does on PC atleast that is what the PC board for Defiance is saying.

I'm gonna go with the EiC of Giant Bomb on this one and say, nah.. But I haven't personally played it on consoles.
Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Arthas045

[QUOTE="ghstbstr"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]I wouldn't recommend it on consoles.. I have been hearing it runs between ~15fps and ~25fps.WiiMan21

Thats in reference to the menus, as to the design was created for Consoles Framerate and visual wise the PC beats the console version. Imo you should get it on PC.

Yeah, I was thinking of getting it on the PC because the population will probably stay more consistent. Sometimes with consoles the population just dies off.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]I wouldn't recommend it on consoles.. I have been hearing it runs between ~15fps and ~25fps.ghstbstr

Thats in reference to the menus, as to the design was created for Consoles Framerate and visual wise the PC beats the console version. Imo you should get it on PC.