Dead Space (I was pondering)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LasPlagasHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 LasPlagasHope
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts
I bought the Obsidian suit and I cannot (and am completely fine with) get the other suites as I play the game the Obsidian suit is a level 5 suit so I am guessing thats why I cannot get the lower suits that become available throughout the game I really want the the military suit when it becomes available to buy after I beat the game my question is can the Obsidian Suit be upgraded to military suit?
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

As far as I know, no you can't.

That sucks about this game.

LasPlagasHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LasPlagasHope
[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]

As far as I know, no you can't.

That sucks about this game.

I hope thats not the case.
jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts
Actually, the Military suit is the only other thing you can change to once you've put on one of the DLC suits (aside from the other DLC suits). So yes, you can still get your military suit once you hit your second playthrough.
LasPlagasHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LasPlagasHope
thats wut i was hoping that suit looks awesome!
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 ShadowBass989
Member since 2004 • 1734 Posts
thats wut i was hoping that suit looks awesome!LasPlagasHope
yup dont worry. when u unlock the suit, all u have to do is buy it, and then u have the military suit. i believe if u even wanted to, u could go back to the obsidian for no charge.
jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jt4mtb
[QUOTE="LasPlagasHope"]thats wut i was hoping that suit looks awesome!ShadowBass989
yup dont worry. when u unlock the suit, all u have to do is buy it, and then u have the military suit. i believe if u even wanted to, u could go back to the obsidian for no charge.

Yes he can. However, he'd have to pay for the military suit again if he wanted to change back (or just not save after going back to the obsidian). Besides, apart from the looks the military suit is the better suit as it has a better armor rating (I think it's 30% while the obsidian is 10% or 15%).
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 ShadowBass989
Member since 2004 • 1734 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowBass989"][QUOTE="LasPlagasHope"]thats wut i was hoping that suit looks awesome!jt4mtb

Yes he can. However, he'd have to pay for the military suit again if he wanted to change back (or just not save after going back to the obsidian). Besides, apart from the looks the military suit is the better suit as it has a better armor rating (I think it's 30% while the obsidian is 10% or 15%).

yeah its better. i believe 15% or 20% armor. my friend has the tank suit, holy cow 60% armor.
jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jt4mtb
[QUOTE="jt4mtb"][QUOTE="ShadowBass989"] yup dont worry. when u unlock the suit, all u have to do is buy it, and then u have the military suit. i believe if u even wanted to, u could go back to the obsidian for no charge.ShadowBass989

yeah its better. i believe 15% or 20% armor. my friend has the tank suit, holy cow 60% armor.

Jeez, that's overkill. Even the military suit at 30% is a bit much except on Impossible mode.