Dead Space 3 thoughts?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SNESMaster420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SNESMaster420
Member since 2006 • 1358 Posts

How did you all like the game? I loved the first 2 but I am having the hardest time getting sucked into this one. I am on like Ch. 7 and I need to get it done because I have had it from Gamefly for like 3 weeks. I almost thought about just returning it but my OCD won't let me. I will put in some hours tonight and hope it gets better/more engaging. It just seems like been there done that so far. Had I not played the first two I feel like I would be much more engaged right now. Your thoughts?

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I enjoyed it....outside of the weapons customization's and a few gameplay tweaks it's still the same game. The Co-op...I could take it or leave it and the storyline was "OK".

Overall, DS3 was solid but they are gonna have to change some things in the next installment if they want the franchise to move forward.

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
I enjoyed the first two games. I had no motivation to play the third one at all. From all I read and watched about the game it just turned me off and didn't seem to offer the same experience the first two did.
csadhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 csadhoo
Member since 2004 • 1462 Posts

Love it. I love the weapon customizations and Co-op addition. The story is alright but I did enjoy the atmosphere

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

awesome game , didnt liked 1&2 as much , although they were still fun , 3 was epic thanks to coop