Dead Rising 2 = amazing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mgmt101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mgmt101
Member since 2010 • 174 Posts

this ia an amazing game. i just picked it up today and cant stop playing it. i just wanted to ask the commounity what your

thoughts on this game was and what your favorite melee weapon is.

me personaly is the sludge hammer

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
I like the spiked baseball bat. I never leave for a mission without at least two of those bad boys in my inventory! Also, I def agree that the game is one of the best this generation, absolutely love it
mgmt101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mgmt101
Member since 2010 • 174 Posts

i also love the fact that you can dress your character this game is pretty underated

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I'm not sure what it's called but the axe and sledgehammer combo. I played that game a lot but I can't really say I like it now.
Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
I'm not sure what it's called but the axe and sledgehammer combo. I played that game a lot but I can't really say I like it now.guynamedbilly
its like the destroyer or something like that... the name is right on the tip of my tongue...
NamelessJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NamelessJay
Member since 2007 • 3082 Posts

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"]I'm not sure what it's called but the axe and sledgehammer combo. I played that game a lot but I can't really say I like it now.Essian
its like the destroyer or something like that... the name is right on the tip of my tongue...

I believe it's the defiler.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

this ia an amazing game. i just picked it up today and cant stop playing it. i just wanted to ask the commounity what your

mgmt101
Is it really that good? I'm a sucker for zombie games and have been meaning to pick it up.. I've read some things about the game having a time limit , is that true?
Nate_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nate_
Member since 2009 • 205 Posts

Well if you're a fan of zombie games this game is a real treat for you, well I like zombies but I never really bothered to finish the game after the Zombrex missions came up. :(

cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
The time 'limits' suck, it puts me under too much pressure to do things. I never liked that aspect of the original either. Apart from that it's a great game.
koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts

[QUOTE="mgmt101"]

ultraking

Is it really that good? I'm a sucker for zombie games and have been meaning to pick it up.. I've read some things about the game having a time limit , is that true?

Yup, the game gives you 72 in-game hours to do whatever you want (that clocks in around 8-10 real life hours) and you have a set time limit for every mission. Its not as bad as people say it is, all you have to do is correctly pace yourself (focus on one main thing per playthrough, like focus on upgrading just your character for the first playthrough and then just do the main missions on the next one).

NINJA EDIT: Almost forgot, my favorite weapon by far is the Lightsaber, mainly because I've been in love with Star Wars and especially lightsabers from my childhood days.

jnjreams76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jnjreams76
Member since 2008 • 770 Posts
the slice-cycle is probably the one I've killed the most zombies with, too much fun just riding through the crowds. the time limit is frustrating at first, but the game really makes up for it with the new game+ aspect. you can ignore all missions and just have fun creating weapons and killing zombies. at end of that story, your levels gained and weapon cards carry over, making the other missions quickers and easier. multiple endings are available.
wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#12 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

I like Dead Rising 2 but I'd really like to see a free play mode without trying to push you into side missions and forcing time limits. I really like multiplayer mini games Terror is Reality I wish that mode had more DLC for some extra rounds and different games.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Amazing? Not even close, maybe mediocre. I got bored of it about a few hours in, personally I'm glad I only rented it but of course your mileage will vary.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

Amazing? Not even close, maybe mediocre. I got bored of it about a few hours in, personally I'm glad I only rented it but of course your mileage will vary.

jer_1
what? i don't understand how people can be bored with the game, i'm sure you haven't been into ALL the stores or explored the whole mall or just b.s around and tried to get your zombie count up. the game is good fun and i'm actually going to go through it again
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
i didn't get into it as much as i did with the first one the game didn't suck me into it as much as the first one maybe it was because i don't like chuck and his voice and the story
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts
Chainsaws+Motorcycle=Hell yeah.
WhorrorLoLz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WhorrorLoLz
Member since 2011 • 218 Posts

I bought it for $40.

It was fun while I was playing it, but for some reason I can never go back to it.

Also; the Psychos are annoying as hell. lolz

Minajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Minajj
Member since 2010 • 294 Posts

it was good, but got old fast. Would say more of a rent then a buy.