Dark souls - still active?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

hey im thinking of trying to get into dark souls again. i was just wondering how active the online is still? and how far into the game do you have to go until you can play co-op or pvp?

puddinghead101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 puddinghead101
Member since 2012 • 190 Posts

I finished a playthrough about a month ago with a new character and it was still very active. People who love this game keep playing it and a lot of people REALLY love this game so you should have no problems.

If you get the DLC then that area is really active so if your into PVP thats the place to go although you have to get through a big chunk of the game before being able to get there.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I finished a playthrough about a month ago with a new character and it was still very active. People who love this game keep playing it and a lot of people REALLY love this game so you should have no problems.

If you get the DLC then that area is really active so if your into PVP thats the place to go although you have to get through a big chunk of the game before being able to get there.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

puddinghead101

Yeah, I haven't been on the PS3 version in a while but with the re-release of the DLC I imagine the already decent community got a recent surge of online users.

-Byshop

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
I do believe so cause the wednesday night I was playing demon souls and it was active