Custom Music for GTA 4!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dukess882002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dukess882002
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts

Does any one know if u can have ur own custom music in GTA 4 ?

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts

Does any one know if u can have ur own custom music in GTA 4 ?

dukess882002
I'd also like an answer to this. I think that most of the music in the game is awful.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
nope, but when in-game XMB comes this summer you'll most likely be able to play your own music.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
nope, but when in-game XMB comes this summer you'll most likely be able to play your own music.americahellyeah
You, sir, rock. Thank you.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
No, and the current playlist suck mostly (At least we have Heaven and Hell). Im sad cause San Andreas had a kick a55 song list in K-Dust for clasic rock and I was hoping for something in that level. Guess I will have to pull the old trick of the stereo next to the TV for my music until the firmware comes in a couple of months
Vasichko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vasichko
Member since 2004 • 2565 Posts

Keep holding on to this. Your talking about a company that cant even manage to package a headset or HD cables with the system out of the box.

Been over a year and we still have not in game XMB, no party system.

Face it, we all got schooled to buy Sony's Blu Ray player so they could beat out HD DVD.

nope, but when in-game XMB comes this summer you'll most likely be able to play your own music.americahellyeah

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

Keep holding on to this. Your talking about a company that cant even manage to package a headset or HD cables with the system out of the box.

Face it, we all got schooled to buy Sony's Blu Ray player so they could beat out HD DVD.

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]nope, but when in-game XMB comes this summer you'll most likely be able to play your own music.Vasichko

Leave troll, the content has already been confirmed.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts
You must admit that there is some funny **** on the talk station. Last time I heard someone talking about going through there stool sample with a fork.
Miss_Wacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Miss_Wacy
Member since 2007 • 1911 Posts

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]nope, but when in-game XMB comes this summer you'll most likely be able to play your own music.Vasichko

better then a certain company that released a faulty system at launch (much worse then no HD cables in box), no HDMI port on the console at launch etc list goes on, see wat i did there?

hughobrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 hughobrien
Member since 2004 • 177 Posts
Proved that you're little more than a fanboy?
thekillingtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thekillingtree
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts
yeah it would be good to get custom music, when they have the news etc its pretty funny
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

Proved that you're little more than a fanboy?hughobrien

QFT,

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

Maybe Rockstar can take a day or 2 to put it in under the pause menu like super star dust and high velocity bowling. those developers said it took them a day to add that as an option.

I think many developers are waiting for sony to do it themselves as a universal option that will be part of the XMB, that option has been in games and on other consoles for about 5-6 years now.

Only if sony would write the simplistic code for it, they could give it to all developers as part of the tool kit or programming kit they give out. Then all they really need to do is a copy and paste.

i want univeral chat as well, writing messages is slow. I really want to talk to people while playing different games or watching a movie.

Little things like this make a sytem much better and more user friendly, and its really not that hard to do, Sucks doesn't it