Crisis Core Questions/help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eclipse-015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Eclipse-015
Member since 2008 • 414 Posts

Okay I need help, I was just wondering what level I need to be to beat the Genesis copy and Genesis in the end of the game. I put the goddess materia in the pedestal and as soon as the copy comes out in battle I die. I am level 35 right now. Also if there is any suggested equipment please tell me. So how many more level ups do I need until I win? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

megatonB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 megatonB
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts

Level 35? You are a bit under-levelled, I first finished the game when I was about level 50 or something like that, I recommend you to do missions until you get to a higher level. I recommend fusing your materia until you get a HIGH stat+ (ie STR +50) and there are also accesories that will get rid of the HP, MP, and AP limits which you can get in the missions. Good luck finishing this amazing game ^_^.

wraith-squad66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wraith-squad66
Member since 2008 • 1368 Posts

yea your good, i finished the game at lvl 35 too

jimmy2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jimmy2016
Member since 2006 • 252 Posts

i beat the game at 36 so yea you can do it. get the materia barrier and you'll take a hell of a lot less damage. beating sephiroth will be a pain in his 2nd stage but it's still possible.

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts
that battle was easy for me i think i was lvl 45 try getting better materias.
kasper11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 kasper11
Member since 2005 • 61 Posts
Truthfully, your level is pretty much irrelevant. You can get whatever stat upgrades you need through materia fusion. Make sure you have the adman bangle and brutal (or any other equip that breaks hp and damage limits) and upgrade your hp, att and vit through materia fusion. Also, costly punch is a good materia to use as it will usually do 99999 damage (depending on your health).
shelbygt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shelbygt93
Member since 2009 • 35 Posts

well i personally think you should wait and level up your guy a little more, i was level 54 when i beat it. i guess i just got lucky or something 8)

z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#8 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts

Okay I need help, I was just wondering what level I need to be to beat the Genesis copy and Genesis in the end of the game. I put the goddess materia in the pedestal and as soon as the copy comes out in battle I die. I am level 35 right now. Also if there is any suggested equipment please tell me. So how many more level ups do I need until I win? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Eclipse-015

...Look at your materias a bit.Their vital y'know.Improve them via fusion and don't keep your Materias as mere HP + or something like that.Transform them into Curaga or somethingto save space.Go do some missions.I heavily recommend breaking your HP limit.It'll be better if you rush through the missions to get the Genji set.However,when you clear ALL Missions you can get a really powerful equipment.However,if your only intent on defeating Genesis,I recommend raising your Materias' strength and max your Spr and Vit to maximise Magick and Melee defences.If possible try to equip the Wall Materia and Curaga.If you have it,find a certain item that breaks your HP limit,which is vital.For the remaining slots you should probably break your damage and increase your ATK.

Eclipse-015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Eclipse-015
Member since 2008 • 414 Posts

Thanx for the help/info, I trained and got to level 40 and beat it. Sad but great ending:)

arad96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 arad96
Member since 2009 • 7783 Posts

I beat the game but I still haven't gotten 100% in all those missions. Does anyone know why I can't get 100%?

daveydag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 daveydag
Member since 2004 • 403 Posts

I beat the game but I still haven't gotten 100% in all those missions. Does anyone know why I can't get 100%?

arad96
smart ass answer = u not done them all. other than that no idea if u have :S there is some missions u only get access to by doing certain things in the story like the wonders of nib.