This topic is locked from further discussion.

SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SonyMarksman70
Member since 2008 • 1628 Posts
What did you think about this game? Was there more to it, than just what the demo represented? I liked the demo is why, but it seemed very vague to even show what weapons, or how long the game is. I read reviews but there isn't much in depth, toward quality and value and other what not shinanigens.
SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SonyMarksman70
If you report me for bumping my own thread......you're a loner my friend...................
waferlawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 waferlawrence
Member since 2008 • 138 Posts

If you report me for bumping my own thread......you're a loner my friend...................SonyMarksman70

Get's ready to report!!!! :o

Nah, I haven't played it, I was rather curious myself.

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Lol, you're pretty much correct mate, the demo is not to far of what the full game is about. It's about average of 6-7 hours, but I do have to admit it has some nice platforming puzzles here and there and the combat is brutal. Body parts and tons of blood is present.

The game follows a story with Conan questing to get pieces of his armour back through the game.

If you invest time into the combo system, there is a good amount to play with.

I personally like Conan since I was very young, the game isn't bad, but it isn't anything spectacular either. If you like Conan - it's a good play-through. ^_^

SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SonyMarksman70
Hey thanks man, that seems fair enough, seeing as I can capture this game for 19$ new. It is a game I would most likely appreciate as well.
coochie_kuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 coochie_kuta
Member since 2003 • 660 Posts

its a cheap rip off of the goodness thats god of war. its not a bad game but it doesnt really have its own identify nor does it try to.

anywho, it took me about 14 hrs to beat the game and thats mastering all my combos but the grapples. as for the gameplay, the magic in the game isnt to useful. they take too much "mana" to cast and really only work well on guys you can kill in 3 hits anyway. the combat is satisfying to a point. counter attacks are nice and take decent timing to pull off however you can only counter the first swing, if you miss you usually get stuck and then stun as there is almost no hit recovery for conan. there is no combo breaker for you but the enemy does get to break your combos.

in the end, the game is only 20 bucks at most places which i think its worth the price. heavenly sword is another god of war wannabe but its normally 49-59.99. if you are going to pay more than 20 for conan than you may as well get god of war 1 or 2 if you have a ps3 that can play ps2 games. if you dont then conan will satisfy.

SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SonyMarksman70
Well, I did play the first two God of War games way back when(amazingly awe insipiring, I think were in my old reviews). I think from what the demo shows, the combos are fair, but the countering is taboo.Nothing to barf over, but that would've been clutch for such a game(Refering to Conan). I still think it's worth, a try, since most gamers' reviews were "good".