cod5 ERROR!?!?!?!?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for cheeSe_PeaNuT17
cheeSe_PeaNuT17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 cheeSe_PeaNuT17
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

i recieved my very own cod5waw game for my ps3 on christmas, it worked fine untile the date of a week and a friday after. i have no idea y this is happening after the home screen comes up, it goes tho the starting trailer and then freezes, my first thought was the disc, so i returned it and then gota new one, supprizinglyyyy................ it didnt worlk? i deleted my info for the game and didnt every thing i could think of and it just wont work? pleas any solutions, i neeeeeed help. p.s evry other game works, like farcry @ fallout3 and rock band, just not cod5?????

burock76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 burock76
Member since 2008 • 1220 Posts

i recieved my very own cod5waw game for my ps3 on christmas, it worked fine untile the date of a week and a friday after. i have no idea y this is happening after the home screen comes up, it goes tho the starting trailer and then freezes, my first thought was the disc, so i returned it and then gota new one, supprizinglyyyy................ it didnt worlk? i deleted my info for the game and didnt every thing i could think of and it just wont work? pleas any solutions, i neeeeeed help. p.s evry other game works, like farcry @ fallout3 and rock band, just not cod5?????

cheeSe_PeaNuT17
Do you have any saved games from the single campaign? Maybe deleting those would help.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Hmm if you deleted ALL of the data for the game and it would not work then try getting a disc from another place and seeing.If that does not work then I don't have a clue of why the game will not work.Maybe your PS3 hates Call of duty 5.