cod4 needs an update

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mickey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mickey09
Member since 2005 • 777 Posts
who else thinks that activision should update cod4 in new maps, wespons, and trophies. cause its amazing how many people still play it including me add me mickey02_09 if u got cod4 .
greggr107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 greggr107
Member since 2008 • 142 Posts
The longevity of the game has been amazing... I am surprised they haven't come out with another DLC of maps, trophy support, etc... you know most COD fans would be all over that
RGDT021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RGDT021
Member since 2008 • 939 Posts
At least make the map pack free for us cheap-a**es for god's sake!
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
the only thing i hink they should update/fix is that stupid lost connection messege you get if a host leaves after the match is done which makes you loose your stats for the match.
mickey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mickey09
hopefully they do cause cod5 is not that good and i cant believe treyarch has stole all the ideas activision had for cod4 like double xp weekend. i wouldnt mine sending them an email telling do update cod4 cause alot of people would lose interest in cod5.
Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

hopefully they do cause cod5 is not that good and i cant believe treyarch has stole all the ideas activision had for cod4 like double xp weekend. i wouldnt mine sending them an email telling do update cod4 cause alot of people would lose interest in cod5. mickey09

World at War is not "not that good", YOU think it is. And considering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is coming this year, I don't think they'll invest much more money and time in Call of Duty 4 DLC.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

why update cod4 if modern warfare 2 is coming out this year?

zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts

[QUOTE="mickey09"]hopefully they do cause cod5 is not that good and i cant believe treyarch has stole all the ideas activision had for cod4 like double xp weekend. i wouldnt mine sending them an email telling do update cod4 cause alot of people would lose interest in cod5. QuebecSuperstar

World at War is not "not that good", YOU think it is. And considering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is coming this year, I don't think they'll invest much more money and time in Call of Duty 4 DLC.

Initially I thought that COD4 was better than 5, but I have to say that somehow 5 managed to keep my interest much longer. I am about ready for some new maps, though. I really don't know why anyone would say COD5 isn't that good. I was even against the idea of it going back to WWII, but I love this game probably even more than 4.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
You do realize that there's already another CoD out and this game came out almost 2 years ago, right?
Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts
[QUOTE="QuebecSuperstar"]

[QUOTE="mickey09"]hopefully they do cause cod5 is not that good and i cant believe treyarch has stole all the ideas activision had for cod4 like double xp weekend. i wouldnt mine sending them an email telling do update cod4 cause alot of people would lose interest in cod5. zaphod_b

Initially I thought that COD4 was better than 5, but I have to say that somehow 5 managed to keep my interest much longer. I am about ready for some new maps, though. I really don't know why anyone would say COD5 isn't that good. I was even against the idea of it going back to WWII, but I love this game probably even more than 4.

That's verbatim how I feel! I couldn't believe they would go back to WW2 but I decided to buy the game nonetheless, being a fan of Call of Duty 4. I ended up prefering World at War over Modern Warfare. But both are great games.

shhbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shhbob
Member since 2008 • 1035 Posts
i agree...
Eliminator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eliminator666
Member since 2008 • 737 Posts

No,thanks.I'm done with Cod4.

imnotacrook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 imnotacrook
Member since 2003 • 280 Posts

who else thinks that activision should update cod4 in new maps, wespons, and trophies. cause its amazing how many people still play it including me add me mickey02_09 if u got cod4 .mickey09

that's what modern warfare 2 should do.

tidus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tidus55
Member since 2004 • 2827 Posts
there a lot of games out there that deserve an update more than CoD4..dont get me wrong..it'd be nice if CoD4 got an update..but there are other games out there that have been around longer...like Resistance 1...its been out longer than CoD4 i believe, and the only recent news about it that i discovered were that the map packs for it became free
RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts
[QUOTE="zaphod_b"][QUOTE="QuebecSuperstar"]

QuebecSuperstar

That's verbatim how I feel! I couldn't believe they would go back to WW2 but I decided to buy the game nonetheless, being a fan of Call of Duty 4. I ended up prefering World at War over Modern Warfare. But both are great games.

Exactly the same thing happened with me , I love COD 5 , I can't see myself playing COD4 again , althought I loved it and will most likely love te next one.

mickey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mickey09
You do realize that there's already another CoD out and this game came out almost 2 years ago, right?GodofBigMacs
bro i mentioned cod5 in my second post
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
nfinity ward will never make a new update because they are focusing on their next game and dont care about cod4 anymore. they said it themselves(not in excact quotes though.)