COD4, and its horrible spawn system....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Okay, i think COD4 is the best multiplayer game out there right now, but i'm getting sick and tired of one thing. the horrible crappy spawn system, they need to fix this crap. i mean 6 times in a match it spawned me right in front of an enemy, with my back turned. It always seems to spawn me in the most crowded or worst place possible, hell once i spawned with my head directly in the middle of someones crosshairs. is anyone getting frustrated with horrible spawn locations?
Cbok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Cbok
Member since 2008 • 1067 Posts
Yep its really bad, possibly worse than Resistance. What a **** load of **** :evil:
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
A patch for that is being released soon.
Cbok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Cbok
Member since 2008 • 1067 Posts
Well, the Resistance patch didn't work very well......
Sexy_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sexy_Pirate
Member since 2006 • 3298 Posts

how about halo's spawn system? many times while watching an enemy with my sniper, his teamate spawns in my reticule.

lawl

NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

Yep its really bad, possibly worse than Resistance. What a **** load of **** :evil:Cbok

I though resistance had a good spawn system, it always spawned you close to your teammates.

COD 4 tries to spawn you close to your teammates (I think) but it get it wrong as your teammates micht be near an enemy, then you spawn...

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

A patch for that is being released soon.Cesar_Barba

it better dam well come soon, because i'm getting freaking tired of spawning basically right beside enemies. especially since i play team harcore, so its a 20 second wait to get back in thanks to a crappy spawn.

flinknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 flinknasty
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
on the little cargo level. as soon as the game started some guy spawned inside of my body immediatly knifing me. lame. and im getting tired of the lousy sniping. even if my cross hair is right on you dont worry it won't hit you. i cant hit you unless you run directly at me and im holding my breath all teh way.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
well I have the 360 version, but it has the same horrible spawn system. I always spawn right between the friendlies and enemies in a firefight for easy kills:( I hope that patch can work that out..
walton13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 walton13
Member since 2005 • 2171 Posts
don't complain, in the Beta (360 version) I died 3 times off a single airstrike MANY times, its 100 times better than what it was in the Beta... hell, I was killed by my own Martydom a few times...
HarleyO5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HarleyO5
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts
A patch for that is being released soon.Cesar_Barba
dont hold your breath, they talk about a patch to fix alot of problems but I got tired of waiting so I quit playing cod
myloman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 myloman44
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts

haha funny this was brought up cuz i was playin last night and this kid just started freakin out he said "do you think they could start me just one inch outta the crosshairs so the other kid has to atleast adjust a LITTLE bit"

tonyandsteff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tonyandsteff
Member since 2007 • 407 Posts

on the little cargo level. as soon as the game started some guy spawned inside of my body immediatly knifing me. lame. and im getting tired of the lousy sniping. even if my cross hair is right on you dont worry it won't hit you. i cant hit you unless you run directly at me and im holding my breath all teh way.flinknasty

Yeah the worst part about a bad spawn is the fact that how does someone seriously kill you literally milliseconds after you respawn? I think I've shot one, maybe 2 people who spawned in front of me, but I've been killed hundreds of times that way. I don't think anyones cheating, but it does seem really stupid that some people have guns that are ALWAYS pointed at your head when they're in view of you.