This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for technowizard234
technowizard234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 technowizard234
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I was wondering if anyone had played the older CODs lately online o know how bad the hacking is. Specifically:

COD4

WAW

MW2

Thanks for the help.

GC4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 GC4ever
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts

heard COD4 and WAW is getting pretty bad
MW2 not so much now that they finally patched it

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

COD4 is completely overrun by hackers. Don't know about WAW or MW2 because I haven't played them lately.

Snakehead11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Snakehead11
Member since 2008 • 793 Posts

Last time I played WaW was about a month ago. Did not really see many honestly.

But the players there really suck compared to those on Black Ops.

Hammerhead72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hammerhead72
Member since 2011 • 224 Posts

Yeah, COD4 is pretty much unplayable now.

iToO-WhiTe_V1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 iToO-WhiTe_V1
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
ehh? since when ? i play cod4 all the time and i never get killed or see hackers... unless im on oldschool mode where i glitch too
Avatar image for Sir_Dave_Morgan
Sir_Dave_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sir_Dave_Morgan
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Like Call of Duty Black Ops on the PS3, Red Dead Redemption has a number of cheaters. They use everything from modded controllers with rapid fire to lag switches. I personally know several of these players and still think they are wrong for cheating. Xx-Klashenkov-xX is a known hacker that is using a software modified PS3 for automatic headshots at any range, a modified controller with rapid fire and a lag switch. It's cheaters like Xx-Klashenkov-xX that ruin games like Red Dead and Black Ops for everyone. Sir_Dave_Morgan is another modder. He uese a modified controller and rapid fire.
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

I find that MW2 is worse than WAW. Both are still playable, it's just annoying to have to back out of game if it's hacked. Really, it hasn't happened to me on WAW (or if it did it was only once or twice), but has happened on MW2 more.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Like Call of Duty Black Ops on the PS3, Red Dead Redemption has a number of cheaters. They use everything from modded controllers with rapid fire to lag switches. I personally know several of these players and still think they are wrong for cheating. Xx-Klashenkov-xX is a known hacker that is using a software modified PS3 for automatic headshots at any range, a modified controller with rapid fire and a lag switch. It's cheaters like Xx-Klashenkov-xX that ruin games like Red Dead and Black Ops for everyone. Sir_Dave_Morgan is another modder. He uese a modified controller and rapid fire.Sir_Dave_Morgan

So you're admitting to modding? And also, this thread is about COD, not RDR.

Donthizz_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Donthizz_86
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts

**** hackers!

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="Sir_Dave_Morgan"]Like Call of Duty Black Ops on the PS3, Red Dead Redemption has a number of cheaters. They use everything from modded controllers with rapid fire to lag switches. I personally know several of these players and still think they are wrong for cheating. Xx-Klashenkov-xX is a known hacker that is using a software modified PS3 for automatic headshots at any range, a modified controller with rapid fire and a lag switch. It's cheaters like Xx-Klashenkov-xX that ruin games like Red Dead and Black Ops for everyone. Sir_Dave_Morgan is another modder. He uese a modified controller and rapid fire.Vari3ty

So you're admitting to modding? And also, this thread is about COD, not RDR.

Yeah, and there seems to be a bunch of posts about hackers and all of these "modded" controllers, "lag switches", blah blah blah a lot on this forum in the last few weeks like someone has an axe to grind. Until I see pics of these mythical modded hardwares and/or see a shred of evidence supporting all of this finger-pointing, I refuse to buy it for a minute. Sorry. And honestly, even if they DO exsist, who cares? Really? If you're getting punked find a new room, or better-yet, find a new GAME... But "outing" screen names doesn't accomplish anything...

To me, it just sounds like someone with no skills trying to compensate for their suck-itude by claiming people who beat them MUST be cheating somehow. The truth of the matter is that there are just a lot of losers who play CoD all day and all night until their thumbs fall off, and they're just really good. That's all. If you didn't go to work, or bathe regularly, you'd be that spanky at any given game as well.

:roll:

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

I sometimes run into tenth lobbies on MW2 and some hackers but nothing like before.