cheating on COD WAW

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for motorstormhater
motorstormhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 motorstormhater
Member since 2007 • 789 Posts
while playing this awesome game online i came across someone using a glitch on "castle" to get under the map. as a result he won the match with absolutely no deaths and about 25 kills. who thinks Treyarch should add the ability to kick cheaters out like socom 3 did. all you'd have to do is pause and vote on their name and voila theyd be gone. or why dont they fix the glitch?
josh494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#2 josh494
Member since 2008 • 841 Posts
while playing this awesome game online i came across someone using a glitch on "castle" to get under the map. as a result he won the match with absolutely no deaths and about 25 kills. who thinks Treyarch should add the ability to kick cheaters out like socom 3 did. all you'd have to do is pause and vote on their name and voila theyd be gone. or why dont they fix the glitch?motorstormhater
They will the games only been out for a month. Give them time. they have to find out how to fixit first then fix it, then see if it works, then release it.
burock76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 burock76
Member since 2008 • 1220 Posts
There were many glitchers on COD4 also. But they had the decency to not interact with no-glitch gamers and usually played among themselves. But as you have said on WaW this has happened to me also and not only on Castle but Dome, Roundhouse also.
-Shooter-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Shooter-
Member since 2006 • 4295 Posts
Yeah, I've seen people doing that too.. it's annoying
JonesWs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JonesWs
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts
i don't know if i would add that option ppl will just start kicking ppl for no reason. But they will fix it
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

i don't know if i would add that option ppl will just start kicking ppl for no reason. But they will fix itJonesWs

Agreed. Too many idiots on PSN to give them this kind of power... and if I've learned one thing in my 27 years, it's this: the less idiots with power, the better.

I'm sure Treyarch, like any other developer, will fix whatever gameplay-affecting glitches are reported to them. We've just got to be patient.

Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
not only you guys, this is happening on the xbox and i suppose pc aswell, happens almost every map, every one i see doing it i just file a complaint through XBL, or i message them about it and they seem to leave lol
fluffers623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 fluffers623
Member since 2007 • 1769 Posts
ugh yea its happened to be before. i left as soon as i saw the killcam.