Can't quiiite justify getting a Vita. Convince me!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Nismology
Member since 2009 • 649 Posts
I've wanted a Vita since launch, but last christmas I ended up buying an Xbox instead. A year later, I have £200 to spend on a thingy, and I've narrowed it down to either a Vita or a Google Nexus 7 tablet. Problem is, there are very few games on the Vita that look appealing to me. Little Big Planet looks phenomenal, and when I played through the first few levels in a game shop this week, I absolutely loved it - it's almost the Vita's killer app. Wipeout also looks great, as does Sonic Racing Transformed (I played the Xbox demo, and it's the best kart racer ever made - that's no exaggeration!). Problem is, when I drop £200 on a games console, I want to be sure it will give me years of fun, and I'm not sure the Vita's games library at the moment would provide that. Many of the so called 'big titles' released on the Vita have been mediocre; CoD declassified, Resistance, Ridge Racer, Modnation Racers (I thought it was pretty poor when I played it in the shop). Fighting games don't interest me at all, which rules out Marvel vs Capcom, Reality Fighters, All Stars Battle Royale, etc. Some of the games seem to be downgraded console ports (Assassin's creed, NFS most wanted). I already own Rayman Origins on Xbox. I have a few questions: -How good is Gravity Rush? It's received luke-warm reviews, and looks pretty weird. Is it a great game, or pretty average? -Does Uncharted match up to it's PS3 iterations? From what I've seen of it, it seems to be not much more than a glorified tech demo. It makes use of every single control gimmick the Vita has to offer. -Even though I don't usually go for RPGs, I have been known to enjoy the odd FF game, and I loved Phantasy Star IV on the Mega Drive. Is Persona Golden accessible for a relatively uninitiated RPG player? I'm worried that because the Vita hasn't really taken off as well as everyone had hoped, third party devs will stop supporting it and it will die a premature death in 2013. Lastly, any great games I've overlooked that you can recommend? I'm mostly interested in Racing, action sports and FPS. RPGs not so much (I have a very particular taste in RPGs) and I can't stand fighters. If only there was a Final Fantasy game on the horizon (Type-0 HD would do nicely, thanks.) or a proper Motorstorm game. My purchase would be sealed!
d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#2 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

If you have doubts, don't bother.

I bought it by way of trade, I like it, its a sweet toy but there's not that much to it right now.

If you don't have one, you're better off getting an iPod. There are quite a few good games for a dollar or two and it should keep you busy for a while.

Dollar for dollar and minute for minute, my iPod has given me more fun than my Vita.

oddballrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 oddballrulez
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
[QUOTE="Nismology"]I've wanted a Vita since launch, but last christmas I ended up buying an Xbox instead. A year later, I have £200 to spend on a thingy, and I've narrowed it down to either a Vita or a Google Nexus 7 tablet. Problem is, there are very few games on the Vita that look appealing to me. Little Big Planet looks phenomenal, and when I played through the first few levels in a game shop this week, I absolutely loved it - it's almost the Vita's killer app. Wipeout also looks great, as does Sonic Racing Transformed (I played the Xbox demo, and it's the best kart racer ever made - that's no exaggeration!). Problem is, when I drop £200 on a games console, I want to be sure it will give me years of fun, and I'm not sure the Vita's games library at the moment would provide that. Many of the so called 'big titles' released on the Vita have been mediocre; CoD declassified, Resistance, Ridge Racer, Modnation Racers (I thought it was pretty poor when I played it in the shop). Fighting games don't interest me at all, which rules out Marvel vs Capcom, Reality Fighters, All Stars Battle Royale, etc. Some of the games seem to be downgraded console ports (Assassin's creed, NFS most wanted). I already own Rayman Origins on Xbox. I have a few questions: -How good is Gravity Rush? It's received luke-warm reviews, and looks pretty weird. Is it a great game, or pretty average? -Does Uncharted match up to it's PS3 iterations? From what I've seen of it, it seems to be not much more than a glorified tech demo. It makes use of every single control gimmick the Vita has to offer. -Even though I don't usually go for RPGs, I have been known to enjoy the odd FF game, and I loved Phantasy Star IV on the Mega Drive. Is Persona Golden accessible for a relatively uninitiated RPG player? I'm worried that because the Vita hasn't really taken off as well as everyone had hoped, third party devs will stop supporting it and it will die a premature death in 2013. Lastly, any great games I've overlooked that you can recommend? I'm mostly interested in Racing, action sports and FPS. RPGs not so much (I have a very particular taste in RPGs) and I can't stand fighters. If only there was a Final Fantasy game on the horizon (Type-0 HD would do nicely, thanks.) or a proper Motorstorm game. My purchase would be sealed!

I think it's important to remember we're still in the first year! 3DS had a terrible first year, PS3 had a terrible first FEW years - things picked up ;) People get over the whole 'oh no it's gonna die' thing and end up buying one - thus spurring the system on and gaining more exclusives - GTA and MGS I'm thinking in particular -.- But there's a solid bunch of games at the moment. Persona from what I've heard is amazing - literally EVERYONE loves it, so can't go wrong? Also, I decided to pick up NFS on the vita purely for racing on the go - which it does BRILLIANTLY. Plays just like the console version, and is basically the entire game crammed in with graphics toned down (though you wouldn't really think it unless you compare the two). Assassins Creed was also a really viable action/adventure - well worth a try :) Mind blowing they got it working on a portable device! The calibre of game you get on Vita is inevitably better than anything on tablet devices (coming from a Nexus 7 owner ;) ). Tablets are great for just about everything, though nothing can beat the tactile feedback of buttons and analogues. Not to mention the amount of attention put into animating and designing a PROPER portable game makes high end tablet gaming look like a cheap imitation in HD dressing. Either would be a great investment - though I think Vita has more sustainability, due to being the most powerful console in the handheld space - a completely different market to that of the ever changing android/ios world. Soooooo, vita from me!
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Yea if you need to be convinced than you probably shouldnt hother getting one, on the other hand I own both a Vita and a Nexus 7 and theyre both great for what they do, the nexus I mainly use for Tv shows, reading, note taking, but as for games, theyre are only a hamdful of tablet games worth having so hopefully your intentions for the Nexus is not games, sure.theres good ones but theres cheaper ways to get them.

As for the Vita I have Gravity Rush but have yet to play it, Umcharted is.great and I enjoyed the Vita version more than I did Uncharted 3 honestly, and Im only a couple hours into Persona.and its HUGELY story driven but really enjoyable so far

crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

once I read "Convince me" I felt like "why should I? what do I care?" but I thought what the hell I'll read your post.
one thing caught my eye though uncharted is a GLORIFIED TECH DEMO??? are you kiddin? just cuz it dared to use couple of touch features_most of them are optional_ you reduced it to a tech DEMO?? Oh the humanity !!

read IGN review I wholeheartedly agree with it, you really feel like a treasure hunter, the little book drake has isn't all answers as it used to be, on the contrary you try to solve its puzzles and use it in many other different ways.

best graphics and audio coupled with great voice acting and two analog sticks but it's a tech demo ... you're right .. don't get it.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

The PSvita is approaching its first birthday. Dec 17 2012 is just 5 days away. So if in that full years time you have not found a reason to buy a PSvita. No amount of convincing is going to influence you. Thus far I have bought 20 retail games. So there is games you may enjoy.

People who need convincing are no truly interested in a product. I bought mine at launch. No convincing needed.

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

I've wanted a Vita since launchNismology

Get one then. See how easy that was?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#8 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Do some more research and make the decision for yourself.

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

I have a few questions:

-How good is Gravity Rush? It's received luke-warm reviews, and looks pretty weird. Is it a great game, or pretty average?

The only place it didn't score well was here. Almost everywhere else it has received 8+ scores.

-Does Uncharted match up to it's PS3 iterations? From what I've seen of it, it seems to be not much more than a glorified tech demo. It makes use of every single control gimmick the Vita has to offer.

It looks good but I wouldn't spend $40 on it. If you get PS+ it's one of the games you get for free along with Gravity Rush and other games.

-Even though I don't usually go for RPGs, I have been known to enjoy the odd FF game, and I loved Phantasy Star IV on the Mega Drive. Is Persona Golden accessible for a relatively uninitiated RPG player? I'm worried that because the Vita hasn't really taken off as well as everyone had hoped, third party devs will stop supporting it and it will die a premature death in 2013.

If you have slightest interest in RPG's you will love Persona.

Lastly, any great games I've overlooked that you can recommend? I'm mostly interested in Racing, action sports and FPS. RPGs not so much (I have a very particular taste in RPGs) and I can't stand fighters. If only there was a Final Fantasy game on the horizon (Type-0 HD would do nicely, thanks.) or a proper Motorstorm game. My purchase would be sealed!

Sound Shapes is pretty amazing. Killzone is coming out in a few months and that looks awesome.

Nismology

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Problem is, there are very few games on the Vita that look appealing to me. Nismology
I stopped reading after this. Look, if you have to convince yourself to buy a product that you admit doesn't have anything that appeals to you, why are you buying it? It's your money and you do what you want, I'm not telling you otherwise. I'm just trying to point out a fact. If there aren't any games you feel you just have to play, then don't buy it. Buy the tablet instead and wait until there are games that release that interest you. Better that way than to buy it and take the risk that maybe NO games will come out that interest you. Then you would have blown all that money on something that you hoped would happen. Not worth it if you ask me.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#12 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

Most of the games you mentioned in your original post are excellent, as DanteSuikoden outlined for a few of them. I can vouch for Wipeout - it's the best looking game on the system, in my opinion, and you get HD/Fury DLC packs free if you have Wipeout HD/Fury on PS3 already! LittleBigPlanet's also excellent, everything you could expect from an LBP game.

Uncharted is still a great game with great gunplay. Just about all the gameplay is at the same level as the PS3 games, but the writing's not quite up to par. The touch control bits are annoying, but they mostly disappear in the second half. The gyro aiming works unexpectedly well, everyone seems to agree. It looks incredible, lower resolution aside. Besides, downscaled resolution is nothing the PS3 doesn't already do for most games.

My take on Gravity Rush: it all depends on what you think of the combat. Depending on how you play it, you might find the combat shallow and repetitive, if you decide to just keep gravity kicking and using special attacks over and over. If you purposely try to vary up your attacks and use different abilities, you'll likely enjoy the combat a bit more. All in all, though, you'll want to play this game for its movement mechanics and gameworld, which are both phenomenal. I liked it a lot, but I found in parts where it took you away from the city (quite frequent) the gameplay really took a turn toward the mundane, since you're basically forced to spam gravity kicks because there's so many airbourne enemies and so few places to stand. I've said this before, but I suggest reading both Eurogamer's review and Gamespot's. They both bring up great points and both have very different impressions of the game.

I think my opinion falls somewhere between the two reviews. There were moments of pure genius where I was hurtling between beautiful peices of architecture, and there were also moments where I just wanted to get out of the rift planes (not that they weren't equally beautiful, just more frustrating).

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

It's just this read on users score and don't compare handheld games to console games. The engine is different so console games is really superb. For me I tried to read on game review and I decided to play the game. click me for vita game review

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Granpire
User scores are usually rubbish. Handheld games should be compared to console games, in terms of game design. Vita games can be every bit as superb if properly ported, and it's capable of everything the biggest AAA games do, from a design standpoint. I'm so sick of Vita/3DS users saying, "You can't compare this portable game to a console game!" Yes, you can, and you should, if it's compromising gameplay systems. Just because Assassin's Creed is in your pocket doesn't mean you should add two points to a review score. Example: If nothing else, Uncharted: Golden Abyss proved that the Vita is completely capable of a full Uncharted game on a portable. The only compromises made were the game's silly control gimmicks and the writing/story. The game should be called out for those things, and nothing the game did wrong was down to its platform. So yes, Golden Abyss should be compared to its console versions.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Why do you want strangers to convince you getting a PSV..

Go to a store, try out some games, get online watch gameplay vids of games available for PSV and then you can take a decision..

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
The best portable ever, imo. Nice big 5" led screen and dual analogs for my shooters like cod declassified,resistance burning skies,unit 13, I have to get uncharted someday. With features like friends,messaging,party chat and trophies it feels like a home console. Big improvement from psp.
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
If you need convincing, not so much interested in the current library of games, and still don't own one yet then you're better off not owning one at all.
crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 crazypal

User scores are usually rubbish. Handheld games should be compared to console games, in terms of game design. Vita games can be every bit as superb if properly ported, and it's capable of everything the biggest AAA games do, from a design standpoint. I'm so sick of Vita/3DS users saying, "You can't compare this portable game to a console game!" Yes, you can, and you should, if it's compromising gameplay systems. Just because Assassin's Creed is in your pocket doesn't mean you should add two points to a review score. Example: If nothing else, Uncharted: Golden Abyss proved that the Vita is completely capable of a full Uncharted game on a portable. The only compromises made were the game's silly control gimmicks and the writing/story. The game should be called out for those things, and nothing the game did wrong was down to its platform. So yes, Golden Abyss should be compared to its console versions.Granpire

I guess you got a point there. I myself am on the don't compare handheld to home consoles camp.
I understand that we are getting to home consoles quality on the handhelds but still wouldn't it be much more reasonable to compare vita games to other competing handhelds in the market? wouldn't it be unfair to compare a 3DS game to PS3?

I could agree with you that yes they should be comparable when it comes to fun factor and gameplay but graphical prowess and tech ? I think not, I mean look at assassin's creed they tried to cram the console quality game in there and we have frame rate drops. I know uncharted didn't have these issues but it's an exception not the rule.

assassin's creed is beautiful game but due to tendency to compare it to console counterparts its graphics are judged mediocre seriously?

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Granpire

I guess you got a point there. I myself am on the don't compare handheld to home consoles camp.
I understand that we are getting to home consoles quality on the handhelds but still wouldn't it be much more reasonable to compare vita games to other competing handhelds in the market? wouldn't it be unfair to compare a 3DS game to PS3?

I could agree with you that yes they should be comparable when it comes to fun factor and gameplay but graphical prowess and tech ? I think not, I mean look at assassin's creed they tried to cram the console quality game in there and we have frame rate drops. I know uncharted didn't have these issues but it's an exception not the rule.

assassin's creed is beautiful game but due to tendency to compare it to console counterparts its graphics are judged mediocre seriously?crazypal
There are a few things wrong with your example. For one, Assassin's Creed was mostly panned for it's occasionally weaker gameplay and lackluster story, not it's framerate drops. Second, the game received a patch that resolves most of its framerate drops, which is evidence that the framerate drops were fixable, or at least able to be minimized. So Liberation is still a technically impressive game, and it's fixed most of its framerate drops. But if it hadn't, it still deserves to be called out on the fact that it pushed the system too hard. There are ways to work around framerate drops, either through optimization or adjusting graphical quality, and if the developers failed to do one of these things, they are guilty of not addressing a problem. Anyway, my main point was that the performance drops were a tiny part of most reviewers' issues, and the game was criticized for its gameplay and story much more than its graphics (which were basically universally praised).
crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 crazypal

[QUOTE="crazypal"]

assassin's creed is beautiful game but due to tendency to compare it to console counterparts its graphics are judged mediocre seriously?Granpire
There are a few things wrong with your example. For one, Assassin's Creed was mostly panned for it's occasionally weaker gameplay and lackluster story, not it's framerate drops. Second, the game received a patch that resolves most of its framerate drops, which is evidence that the framerate drops were fixable, or at least able to be minimized. So Liberation is still a technically impressive game, and it's fixed most of its framerate drops. But if it hadn't, it still deserves to be called out on the fact that it pushed the system too hard. There are ways to work around framerate drops, either through optimization or adjusting graphical quality, and if the developers failed to do one of these things, they are guilty of not addressing a problem. Anyway, my main point was that the performance drops were a tiny part of most reviewers' issues, and the game was criticized for its gameplay and story much more than its graphics (which were basically universally praised).

I guess I agree with you on almost everything. I just can't fathom how liberation gets below 7 for gameplay and story . I am playing it now and it's the first assassin creed I liked. I think they did great job with it so maybe I felt the comparisons held it down but that's just me.
I hope that portable gaming will get really good to the degree that it cannot escape the comparisons with home consoles although with how thing are with the vita right now I do not think that will be realized.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Granpire
I think the Vita is at the point where it is capable of being compared to console-quality gameplay. It's got the inputs, the screen, and power to at least come close to console-level graphical fidelity. With great power comes great responsibility, and developers need to realize that critics can't give a free pass to a game simply because it's portable anymore, the way you could with older portable games. Simply being portable shouldn't earn you extra points.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DeviIHuman

Well I usually view on negative reviews of the game and look into positive then that's the time I decided to purchase the game or not. So for PS Vita if you like to play full screen go for Vita it's not that expensive as other handhelds.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Granpire
...That didn't make any sense. Why wouldn't you play "full screen"? And it is more expensive than other handhelds...
esgallad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 esgallad
Member since 2012 • 99 Posts

It's a shame you bought a 360 rather than a PS3. The relationship between the Vita and its console counterpart is harmonious.

Regardless, the Vita is still an amazing piece of hardware on its own and it's the closest you can get to a "portable console." It ultimately comes down to whether the Vita appeals to your or not, with its current and upcoming games.

Truvietplaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Truvietplaya
Member since 2003 • 659 Posts
I'm in your same situation. I would wait until next year. I spend my money elsewhere. 3ds is better than the vita at the moment.
j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts
[QUOTE="Granpire"]I think the Vita is at the point where it is capable of being compared to console-quality gameplay. It's got the inputs, the screen, and power to at least come close to console-level graphical fidelity. With great power comes great responsibility, and developers need to realize that critics can't give a free pass to a game simply because it's portable anymore, the way you could with older portable games. Simply being portable shouldn't earn you extra points.

I do not necessarily disagree with you. Just wanted to emphasize that the VITA is a little too close to the consoles for it's own good (just a perspective I am sure it's refutable). I wish there was at least one dev that's balsy enough to create something like a full console game but don't put much priority on the graphics or physics (not exactly an expert but I believe those two are the most taxing for the hardware). I'd love to see a full blown mass effect game on it that looks like a PSP game. I'm sure it can do it.. or even a much uglier ACL but with much more gameplay features.
esgallad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 esgallad
Member since 2012 • 99 Posts

I was in your shoes for a while but I didn't need anyone to convince me - the minute I heard about Persona 4 Golden and Zero Escape coming out I was sold on the Vita straight away. If nothing looks appealing then it's probably not for you.

Ragnarok-64

P4G is great, isn't it?:lol:

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Granpire
[QUOTE="j2zon2591"] I do not necessarily disagree with you. Just wanted to emphasize that the VITA is a little too close to the consoles for it's own good (just a perspective I am sure it's refutable). I wish there was at least one dev that's balsy enough to create something like a full console game but don't put much priority on the graphics or physics (not exactly an expert but I believe those two are the most taxing for the hardware). I'd love to see a full blown mass effect game on it that looks like a PSP game. I'm sure it can do it.. or even a much uglier ACL but with much more gameplay features.

I think you're misunderstanding how processing power works. Gameplay mechanics or features don't usually put noticeable load on the system unless they pertain to complex geometry or crowd size. Game mechanics are just functions implemented in your game. If your engine already has a scripting and animation system, implementing a game mechanic shouldn't be difficult, technically speaking. In that sense, a PS Vita Mass Effect is very possible. Mass Effect doesn't have any special or unique game mechanics that make it push systems harder than any other game, and in many ways it's less demanding than Assassin's Creed. My point being that there isn't, as you suggest, some kind of balance between graphics and gameplay complexity.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DeviIHuman

For me graphic is appealing but does the appeal makes you addicting on a certain game? So no for me it's the gameplay. Just like the Ragnarok Odyssey it has been continous dungeon quest again and again and again and again but how did I enjoy the game it is because of playing with friends lol. Having a game online adds up more fun since a certain game has a community same as Street Fighter X Tekken you can fight with your friends in a multiplayer modes. Playing will add more fun also more challenging. Then for a single player platform Dokuro, at the first look of the graphics it seems awful just like a flash games but what the game make me stick to it is the about solving puzzle will make you greedy to solve it as well as saving the princess the concept is quite unique comparted to other puzzle games. Anyway we have different ideas and it depends to a person what type of a player he is.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 p4s2p0
Vita offers me the best on the go experience for the types of games I like(shooters,hack n slash, racers) Had one since launch and am very happy with it so far, more than I did psp. Cause I got shooters way faster this gen.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

Vita offers me the best on the go experience for the types of games I like(shooters,hack n slash, racers) Had one since launch and am very happy with it so far, more than I did psp. Cause I got shooters way faster this gen.p4s2p0

with a name like PSP420....so you like playstation and weed? your opinion may be a bit biased :P

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 p4s2p0

[QUOTE="p4s2p0"]Vita offers me the best on the go experience for the types of games I like(shooters,hack n slash, racers) Had one since launch and am very happy with it so far, more than I did psp. Cause I got shooters way faster this gen.KBFloYd

with a name like PSP420....so you like playstation and weed? your opinion may be a bit biased :P

Only cause I like what sony has done for me with portables. My bias is towards what i want out of gaming not who provides it. If the roles were reversed and ds had psp's abilities and 3ds had vita's, I would be praising nintendo instead and my usename would reflect that..
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="p4s2p0"]Vita offers me the best on the go experience for the types of games I like(shooters,hack n slash, racers) Had one since launch and am very happy with it so far, more than I did psp. Cause I got shooters way faster this gen.p4s2p0

Only cause I like what sony has done for me with portables. My bias is towards what i want out of gaming not who provides it. If the roles were reversed and ds had psp's abilities and 3ds had vita's, I would be praising nintendo instead and my usename would reflect that..

what about the weed stuff?

i wasn't asking why your a sony fanboy...

i want to know if the 420 means weed in your name.. did i guess right?

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 p4s2p0

[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

KBFloYd

what about the weed stuff?

i wasn't asking why your a sony fanboy...

i want to know if the 420 means weed in your name.. did i guess right?

Ya you got it right.