Can I save full games on my PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by stoxtroublex (25 posts) -
Hi guys just wondering, if i borrowed a mates game could i save it onto my PS3 so i could play it when i give him the game back? Plz let me know about it, cheers.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
#2 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

Hi guys just wondering, if i borrowed a mates game could i save it onto my PS3 so i could play it when i give him the game back? Plz let me know about it, cheers.stoxtroublex

Obviously NO...

#3 Posted by solaris1979 (1592 posts) -

[QUOTE="stoxtroublex"]Hi guys just wondering, if i borrowed a mates game could i save it onto my PS3 so i could play it when i give him the game back? Plz let me know about it, cheers.GreenGoblin2099

Obviously NO...

Sir you are wrong. All you have to do is bring the game over to gamestop and tell them "I want to save this game on my PS3" and they will give you a knowing look and give you a copy of the game. It also comes with a brand new case and only set u back 60 bucks. What a deal!

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
#4 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -
[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]

[QUOTE="stoxtroublex"]Hi guys just wondering, if i borrowed a mates game could i save it onto my PS3 so i could play it when i give him the game back? Plz let me know about it, cheers.solaris1979

Obviously NO...

Sir you are wrong. All you have to do is bring the game over to gamestop and tell them "I want to save this game on my PS3" and they will give you a knowing look and give you a copy of the game. It also comes with a brand new case and only set u back 60 bucks. What a deal!

Oh!! my bad :lol:

lol

#5 Posted by patriots7672 (3249 posts) -
Oh you guys! You know that Sony sells but a few copies of each game and then everyone copies them. Geez! It's consoles selling that make the money for them not software sales. LOL
#6 Posted by kibrita (67 posts) -
I think you can with game copy pro
#7 Posted by jimm895 (7703 posts) -
[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]

[QUOTE="stoxtroublex"]Hi guys just wondering, if i borrowed a mates game could i save it onto my PS3 so i could play it when i give him the game back? Plz let me know about it, cheers.solaris1979

Obviously NO...

That is the most brilliant ansewer I have ever seen on this subject and the truth is you are very very correct my friend.

#8 Posted by haseeb_1989 (1322 posts) -
You can rip full games and save them on your ps3 hdd, i believe there is a way to play these games. But like all other people on this forum just buy the game. Ripping ps3 games will cost you hundreds you need a blu-ray burner and computer that normally come with that are $1700(canadian) so its not really worth ripping games its just cheaper to buy. Plus piracy is just like stealing from a store, and i doubt you would rob a store so dont pirate.
#9 Posted by extrajuicy95 (25 posts) -
yea but this way has like a 99% less chance of getting caught, lolz, i'd take that risk =D
#10 Posted by yonnex (1265 posts) -

yeah you can if you dont install the new PS3 firmware update! if you know what i mean LOL ;)