Calling all Vita Bros: Who's getting Playstation All-Stars?- let's play together

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts

Titles says it all.

Post you PSN ID and I'll add it the the OP.

My ID = SteffenD89

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
I wanted this game to be fun, but it just isn't. My initial reaction to it was that it was a pathetic clone. I tried hard to convince myself otherwise, but failed. Tons of missed opportunities on the roster, weak gameplay, uglier than sin (from an art+visibility standpoint). Sorry.
danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 danjin44
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts
Sorry, I will be too busy playing Persona 4 Golden.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
I'm interested in it but I think I'll wait for a demo to try it out.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts
I wanted this game to be fun, but it just isn't. My initial reaction to it was that it was a pathetic clone. I tried hard to convince myself otherwise, but failed. Tons of missed opportunities on the roster, weak gameplay, uglier than sin (from an art+visibility standpoint). Sorry.famicommander
You sound like a gumpy bum. Anyway if anyone wants to add me PSN: r_a_z_i_e_l Had fun with the game in beta, might play a game or two but we shall see more interested in trying out different characters to see what suits me best.
Totalgym9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Totalgym9000
Member since 2009 • 1456 Posts

Lukejj< ill be playing it today or tomorrow. persona 4 as well! the Vita starting to build a nice selection of games.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Does anyone know how the CrossController works? I know they showed it at E3 and found some videos showing it off from Googling but i can't figure it out. Digital Manual, is no help no forum search either here the official one or Neogaf has information on it and i tried twittering the Lead Developer with no Results.

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
So i bought this game for the PS3 with the free vita version. How do i get the free version on my vita now?
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 danish-death
So i bought this game for the PS3 with the free vita version. How do i get the free version on my vita now?n00bkid
Turn on your vita and just download it from the download menu
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 danish-death

Does anyone know how the CrossController works? I know they showed it at E3 and found some videos showing it off from Googling but i can't figure it out. Digital Manual, is no help no forum search either here the official one or Neogaf has information on it and i tried twittering the Lead Developer with no Results.

TwistedShade
It's not a controller per se, you play it seperately. Meaning you'll be playing it on both the ps3 and vita. I've read somewhere that it works similar as a controller - you can still just watch the gameplay on a tv and use the vita as a controller.
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

danish-death

It's not a controller per se, you play it seperately. Meaning you'll be playing it on both the ps3 and vita. I've read somewhere that it works similar as a controller - you can still just watch the gameplay on a tv and use the vita as a controller.

I already know this...I was asking how to make it work.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 danish-death
For instance: you play on your ps3 and a friend on the vita via wifi. You'll have to invite each other. As I said it's not a controller the way you're thinking of. You're essentially playing the game on two seperat machines like you normally would, but since the online netcode should work smooth your friend can just watch on the tv instead of the vita, if you get what I mean. This will make picking up weapons hard though.