Call of duty 4 vs. Call of duty world at war [What is better]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fudala510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Fudala510
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Well i have been thinking of geting call of duty 4 back from a friend because i dunno what game is better cod 4 or waw?

Can u tell me what u think and why? When i played cod 4 i could play hours on end and stufff but waw i get bored after a while of couple hours... And do alot of peopel still play cod 4 online? or no? and can u tell me do i just get bored of cod waw cuz its har making a transition from 2 diffrent games?

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts
[QUOTE="Fudala510"]

Well i have been thinking of geting call of duty 4 back from a friend because i dunno what game is better cod 4 or waw?

Can u tell me what u think and why? When i played cod 4 i could play hours on end and stufff but waw i get bored after a while of couple hours... And do alot of peopel still play cod 4 online? or no? and can u tell me do i just get bored of cod waw cuz its har making a transition from 2 diffrent games?

hmm
The_High_Lux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 The_High_Lux
Member since 2008 • 100 Posts
CoD 4 is better, because it was the first of its kind, the reason why you get bored of WAW is, assuming you have played previous cod games, the guns and environment is too similar. Nice to have the rifles back though..
coolguy681

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 coolguy681
Member since 2006 • 1353 Posts
The only reason i got cod waw bec i prob cudnt wait for modern warfare 2. WAW is good but it is a copy of Cod4. From the single player to the online. It all depends if u mind going back to WWII. But honestly Cod4 is just a lot better its maps, weapons, and modern feel r just better than WWIIs.
KungFuPanda12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 KungFuPanda12
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

I know exactly what you mean. In fact, i justed went back to COD 4 this morning.

There are still plenty of people who play online but most of them are better than usual.

I played it for about an hour this morning, got frustrated, and went back to WaW.