bulletstorm online wont work...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zeldow (76 posts) -

ye i bought bullet storm today online wont work, i have the online pass n all installed. like looks like u cant be with no1 but ur friends, u cant be with random ppl. i dont get that. sum 1 help me thanks

Avatar image for brownpriderider
#2 Posted by brownpriderider (311 posts) -

its the same crap with me, never finds a game and i had it since release day, great game but i cant seem to find anyone to play it with online

#3 Posted by zeldow (76 posts) -
post me ur psn, we might be able to do it together or sumthing its dumb tho , its an epic game other than that
#4 Posted by zeldow (76 posts) -
my psn is dominicvallieres
#5 Posted by FIREKNIGHT19 (467 posts) -

Sorry to hear that, but I've been playing online every night since I bought it on launch day. I play both with friends and in public lobbies and never had to wait more that 2-3 minsbefore I get into a game. I have not had any issues getting online.

#6 Posted by 1bsmrsmd (25 posts) -

Hey Guys,

I haven't tried it yet online, but I heard about this, and I believe that Epic are planning on an update to fix this and make it playable worldwide.

#7 Posted by dthinto (25 posts) -
have you played online yet if you have can you help me with the fix
#8 Posted by dthinto (25 posts) -
Can anyone help I want to play bullet storm online but its telling me game lobby is closed.
#9 Posted by AJC3317 (2546 posts) -
yeah the online is broken, but u really don't want to play with random ppl anyway. u need to play with friends who will communicate to be successful in that game