bowling alley in home

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lolodadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lolodadon
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts
sony needs to make more lanes. i think they should make a least 20 lanes so people dont have to wait for an open lane so them and their friends can play. anyone agree:roll:
rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts
sony needs to make more lanes. i think they should make a least 20 lanes so people dont have to wait for an open lane so them and their friends can play. anyone agree:roll:lolodadon
I bet Sony will eventually sell bowling alleys for homes. No lines there =)
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
Yeah i agree, they need to add more bowling lanes and more pool tables in my opinion.
lolodadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lolodadon
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts
more arcades too and beter arcade games....comn sony we want pacman and galaga free of charge!!!!
Avatar image for The_profeshenal
The_profeshenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 The_profeshenal
Member since 2008 • 494 Posts
You should be able to walk up to a lane aor a pool table and after you choose to play pick from a group of other players that are wanting to play at that time IMO.
mvlbr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mvlbr
Member since 2007 • 244 Posts
Too many people hogging the bowling alleys.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Sony should stop screwing around with stupid mini games and give us the proper features Home was touted as having at E3 06
IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts
We need more pool tables. Sometimes it takes forever to play a game.
retic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 retic666
Member since 2007 • 63 Posts
no more lanes are needed
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts
im not gone lie i do hog the lanes up thats only when i get to bowl and i do think they need more lanes
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
Sony should stop screwing around with stupid mini games and give us the proper features Home was touted as having at E3 06americahellyeah
^^^THIS, I really couldn't care less about bowling, arcade, etc, home is not even close to what they promised, it's useless at this point, and please don't start with the "it'z free!" explanation, because, come on, they've used it as a marketing tool for years now, and their marketing tool should provide what they promised.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Most of all, I want Sony to get the 3d Trophy Room ready. It was one of the things they bragged about when they revealed Home back at GDC 2007.
Mitten123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mitten123
Member since 2008 • 402 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Sony should stop screwing around with stupid mini games and give us the proper features Home was touted as having at E3 06Andrew_Xavier
^^^THIS, I really couldn't care less about bowling, arcade, etc, home is not even close to what they promised, it's useless at this point, and please don't start with the "it'z free!" explanation, because, come on, they've used it as a marketing tool for years now, and their marketing tool should provide what they promised.

Isn't it still BETA...?
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Sony should stop screwing around with stupid mini games and give us the proper features Home was touted as having at E3 06Mitten123

Isn't it still BETA...?

yeah but typically once it hits v1.00 its at least close to release... which it isn't.. it would seem the features they showed at E3 06 are still years away from what i've seen so far.. Home is a pathetic app.. they would have been better just making an MSN type feature for PS