Borderlands GOTY or Borderlands 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaIypzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CaIypzo
Member since 2012 • 125 Posts
Almost everybody says that Borderlands is very unique with the graphiqs and mix with RPG elements and guns... I want unique games but witch game is the best: -Borderlands GOTY -Borderlands 2 Its for me and my friend so i am never gonna play solo, i want the longest game and with the most upgradepossibilities. And buying Borderlands 2 without playing the first... Am i missing the storyline then? The price doesn't matter, there is no difference.
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
why not both? if you must pick only one, I'd go with bl2, it's the better game. you wouldn't be missing out too much on story, as bl1's was pretty basic, however, bl2's (much better) story will have significantly less impact if you dont play the first.
jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
As far as I understand, BL2 outshines the first one in every way (it was a perfect example of how to do a sequel). But since the GOTY edition can be had for about $30 (and you get so much in it). I would do both.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
As far as I understand, BL2 outshines the first one in every way (it was a perfect example of how to do a sequel). But since the GOTY edition can be had for about $30 (and you get so much in it). I would do both.jordonj
yeah, i got both of them, i like the first one a lot. But there are som bugs that really gets me sometimes
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts
[QUOTE="jordonj"]As far as I understand, BL2 outshines the first one in every way (it was a perfect example of how to do a sequel). But since the GOTY edition can be had for about $30 (and you get so much in it). I would do both.The_Last_Ride
yeah, i got both of them, i like the first one a lot. But there are som bugs that really gets me sometimes

there are even more bugs in the second part , more game breaking type ones
CaIypzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 CaIypzo
Member since 2012 • 125 Posts
Hmmm.. I am gonna buy Borderlands GOTY to start with. I can always go back to buy the second one.