Bloodborne trophies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

So i just finished beating Pthumerian queen and got the trophy. After this I went to the trophy screen for bloodborne from the XMB and it seems I only have like 3 trophies left, not including the platinum. The first 2 hidden ones and Hunter essence. I'm not really a trophy collector but if I'm that close then I might as well.

Kind of confused how it works though. When you go to the trophy screen, does it show all the available trophies? Like even the hidden ones? I know it says hidden trophy but I was just wondering whether all the hidden trophies are shown as "hidden trophy", or are there certain hidden trophies that don't even appear on the trophy menu until you get them?

It says I only have 3 left, but it also says I'm at 74% so I don't know if that really matches up with how many I have left or how that works. Thanks.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Oi_Oi_Spanky
Member since 2015 • 301 Posts

Dunno. I play for fun.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Many games have "secret" trophies that stay hidden on your list until you earn them. They're usually story-related or something that might otherwise potentially spoil the game. You can see the list in full at various sites if you need to. playstationtrophies.org is my go-to for trophy guides and whatnot. Here's the trophy list for Bloodborne including what the hidden trophies are. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/bloodborne/trophies/

As far as your percentage, that's based off of the point values of trophies. Bronze trophies are worth 15 points, Silvers are worth 30, Gold is worth 90, and the Platinum is worth 180. The platinum doesn't count towards your percentage, however. So if you had like 1 bronze trophy left you would be at something like 98%.

Avatar image for deactivated-58bd60b980002
deactivated-58bd60b980002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 1

#4 deactivated-58bd60b980002
Member since 2004 • 2016 Posts

Well spoiler alert here : You may miss 2 ending and the hunter essence.

If you have all the hunter weapons you have at least that on your side.

If you only saw one ending, you either have to finish the game 3 times or save your game on the cloud or on a USB key before entering Gherman lair ... see the ending you missed, reload that save from the USB key and do the second ending.

Shadowheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadowheart
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

Tip for getting all endings trophies without replaying the whole game three times: Save just before you enter the final fight where you can't back track anymore then export your save to a USB stick. When you get an ending (along with the accompanying trophy), transfer your USB save back to your PS4 (and over right the current one already on PS4) and replay and go through all three options.

I don't know about you, but for me it was frustrating replaying the whole game again just to see a different ending. I didn't think of the USB save till my second playthrough.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Oi_Oi_Spanky
Member since 2015 • 301 Posts

Sometimes I don't play a game for a week then all of a sudden my live feed says I earned (x) amount of trophies for it the day previous.