Izak80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Izak80
Member since 2008 • 399 Posts

I've just done two stupid things in Bloodborne and i would like to know if this'll affect the rest of the game in a negative way. I've just beaten Father Gascoine and entered Aedeons tomb. Right at the beginning i by accident lunged and killed what i later understood must have been and NPC. She sat on the floor and as she died uttered something like "i just wanted to help". I got something from her but can't remember what it was. i was so hyped from the intense fight with Gascoine and when i saw something moving in the corner (it actually looked exactly like one of those awful crowes) i reacted instinctively. Second stupid thing i did was discarding the "monoculars". i tried to unequip them and by accident discarded them. I wonder how all of this will affect the rest of the game? And is there a way to get the monoculars back or "reviving" whatever poor NPC i just killed

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 DrFlyntCoal
Member since 2015 • 496 Posts

Nope to both. I guess you'll be better off re rolling your character.

Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#3 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts

Bloodborne is all about learning from your mistakes. I would just reroll; honestly, it won't take you very long to get to that point again. Another option would be to just speed through this first run, and then do the NG as careful as you can making sure to not make the same mistakes again.

It is a fun game, so just be careful and TAKE YOUR TIME!

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

I never used monocular, didn't kill that chick either but never ran into her after that. Play on I'd say.

puddinghead101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 puddinghead101
Member since 2012 • 190 Posts

Whenever stuff like this happens I never see it as a mistake but just part of your story through the game. The way I see it theres no "wrong" way to play. If someone dies just roll with and see what happens, it might even make the game more interesting.

Also the monocular is nice to look at views up close but totally not necessary, I wouldn't worry about it.

maanmkd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 maanmkd
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

killing the npc stops you from sending other npcs to a two choice of safe havens. it does affect your game but honestly just roll with it you arent missing much and enjoy your game

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19563 Posts

I don't think this will jmpact your game much at all. You'll miss a couple of NPC interactions, but those aren't a big deal.

Besides, it's a Souls game - you're bound to miss a ton of things the first time through.

SantaTerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 SantaTerb
Member since 2002 • 1577 Posts

I just got the platinum for this yesterday. Play on. You aren't really missing anything.