Black Ops problems??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Skullzak69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Skullzak69
Member since 2009 • 62 Posts

What are you guys talking about... the graphics are better than MW2's and the game runs fine. Why are you all so whiney?

XxFireHawkXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 XxFireHawkXx
Member since 2009 • 512 Posts

I completely agree with you, I haven't had any frame rate problems online and the graphics are perfectly fine.

rawrB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 rawrB
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

iv not whined on here about black ops yet lol but the graphics deffinatly dont stand up to call of dutys ofpast im not arguing but i dont get how you can say they are up to previous cods graphics,

the game does i feel run well storys good but i was dissappointed as i always enjoy goingto the midnight launch cods, and playing them straight for 5 or 6 moths lol, i just dont feel this has alot of staying power :/

Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

there are noticeable framerate dips in several of the multiplayer maps, namely villa, crisis, and one or two more i cant think of right now. its not horrible, but when you're looking out over huge areas in those maps theres a noticeable framerate drop.

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

What are you guys talking about... the graphics are better than MW2's and the game runs fine. Why are you all so whiney?

Skullzak69

lol have you ever played it yet? the game looks terrrible when you compare it to MW2 and Waw.

Gameplay basically is same as mw2 except most gus havemore recoil now and no auto aim.

Waw and MW2have higher resolution (600p)and 60 fps...

Black Ops only has 540p and 30 fps...anyway activision and treyarch seem dont care about ps3 users, i am not going to buy any games from them in the future.

BoozDigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BoozDigi
Member since 2009 • 279 Posts

Skullzak69
As far as the Campaign goes...Its flawless. Everything runs and looks great. But, when it comes to multiplayer, you can, without question notice that the visuals look EXTREMELY dated. Especially when compared to previous games in the series. And me personally, i have noticed A LOT of frame rate issues online. When there is a lot of action going on, the frame rate slows down significantly, and i Always notice slow downs when the Napalm strikes occur.
jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
[QUOTE="BoozDigi"][QUOTE="Skullzak69"]

As far as the Campaign goes...Its flawless. Everything runs and looks great. But, when it comes to multiplayer, you can, without question notice that the visuals look EXTREMELY dated. Especially when compared to previous games in the series. And me personally, i have noticed A LOT of frame rate issues online. When there is a lot of action going on, the frame rate slows down significantly, and i Always notice slow downs when the Napalm strikes occur.

I think what you're experiencing is lag, not framerate drops. It looks a lot like MW2 to me, especially the online menus and such. The only thing I wish it did have that MW2 does, is the progress bar along the bottom of the screen. I just like to see how close I am to leveling up.
Captain_SOAP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Captain_SOAP_
Member since 2009 • 542 Posts

This is coming from someone who spent countless hours on Mw2 the graphics are not as good but at the end of the day the game play is what counts.

Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

[QUOTE="BoozDigi"][QUOTE="Skullzak69"]

jshaas

I think what you're experiencing is lag, not framerate drops. It looks a lot like MW2 to me, especially the online menus and such. The only thing I wish it did have that MW2 does, is the progress bar along the bottom of the screen. I just like to see how close I am to leveling up.

no, its definitely framerate issues.theres a difference and i know what he's talking about. and yeah when napalm strikes come it dips pretty bad, but even when nothing is going on the framerate still dips in several maps, mostly villa and crisis ive noticed. for instance, when you look out over a huge open area in the map you can tell the framerate dips. its pretty annoying especially when you're trying to aim at someone.

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

This is coming from someone who spent countless hours on Mw2 the graphics are not as good but at the end of the day the game play is what counts.

Captain_SOAP_

gameplay is same...eventually it's going to be like mw2 once people learn maps and weapons. They will move to their favor guns and playstyle.

so why playing a game with inferior graphics, unless you dont like being nuke. lol

right4dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 right4dead
Member since 2010 • 1062 Posts

you need to have your eyes checked. the game is crappy looking, bad aiming, horrible shooting, bad graphics and choppy online

Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts

you need to have your eyes checked. the game is crappy looking, bad aiming, horrible shooting, bad graphics and choppy online

right4dead
Damn straight i got messed up and was reset all my money and stuff i earned since i signed on that day and NOW IM ****IN P***ED
soccerslim79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 soccerslim79
Member since 2005 • 252 Posts

the only problem im having is games keep dropping even with good connection

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

game is amazing but it has problems like:

• 1- Mics dont show up near your name
  • 2- Friend invites are not working
  • 3-theater mode take so long to download 1 video
  • 4- theater mode can take only 30 seconds of your gameplay to upload to youtube
  • 5-even with good connection it still lags
  • 6- you cant hear the enemy footsteps
gooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gooter
Member since 2010 • 129 Posts

Like the game a lot but am having a hell of a time getting into online games tonight :(