Bionic Commando Don't ****

This topic is locked from further discussion.

octobermagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 octobermagic
Member since 2009 • 524 Posts

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks Bionic Commando is a good game? The 6.0 that gamespot gave it, is an outrage IMO. The game moves well, the combat is blanced, camera works well, action is just the right pace, graphics look good. I'm really surprised that this game didn't get a better reception than it did.

Boy am i glad Itraded NBA Live 08 to a friend for this one. :)

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
I thought it was good when I first played it but the unforgiving difficulty with the swinging mixed with the instant death and load screens over and over again is a bad design and gets annoying quick. It was ok but a little more work and polish would have helped it out more similar to why rearmed is getting updates now because of the complaints.
BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts

Why do you care about what score a game got? All that matters is if you have fun with the game.

octobermagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 octobermagic
Member since 2009 • 524 Posts

Why do you care about what score a game got? All that matters is if you have fun with the game.

BrettB7400

Dosen't matter to me. It does bother me though that "lesser game" titles get lower scores as opposed to big name hits. If the game has GTA in the title than woo hoo it is automatically pronunced a 10/10. While other games which are just as good but not as well know get the swift kick in the ass.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Never pay attention to gamespot reviews. Aslong as you have fun with it.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I thought the game was down right painful, and an absolute travesty when taking how long fans of the original had been waiting for it in regard. I rented it, and was still dissapointed. Not that I'm saying your opinion is wrong or anything, but neither is the reviewers.
jerkface7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 jerkface7
Member since 2008 • 93 Posts

it doesnt look that good but im gonna rent it because it looks kinda fun and i wanna see how stupid the ending is.