Better late than never right??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pnizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pnizz
Member since 2007 • 232 Posts

I just got NGS 4 days ago, im on the 6th chapter...chapter 4 to me like 20 sumtin trys, no joke man..but anyways, I was supposed to buy this game when it first came out, the demo was awesome, never did, I was lazy...then I lost interest in the game for a while...It was fate, I was in the mall buying a shirt, passed by eb games, and saw the NGS poster and I just pulled out my credit card without thinking twice...I have no regrets, this game is so far the best looking game I have..Im not going to say the best because R6V and Resistance cannot be compared to NGS and both games I love...But NGS is the best fighting game ive played, I love God of War and always will...but I love GOW because of the epic feel, puzzles and the fighting...NGS has sick Ai, the graphics in the 1st or 2nd level speak for themselves when your playing realtime while walking through fumes of fire,,its like your palying through a cutscene..no joke....

all I have to say is excellent game, I hope we get NGS2..ill be pissed if we dont

gillster316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 gillster316
Member since 2004 • 253 Posts
yea i know this was my first time playing it to i beat it 3 days ago and i have to say best single player ive ever played on the ps3
TrueWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TrueWarlord
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts
I love Ninja Gaiden as well. I bought Sigma on the 25th, atthe same timeIbought my PS3. It was the only game I bought because Resistance was sold out and the other games I want I already have on the 360. But I still like Sigma even though I bought and played through the original NG and NG: Black on the original Xbox. I already know, more or less, what I'm doing, but it's different enough with the additional stuff to warrant a triple-dip.