Best Sonic Game On PSP!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greekboy1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 greekboy1981
Member since 2005 • 481 Posts
Oh yeah Rivals is the BEST sonic game i have ever played! it's fast and super fun to play! make the other version run for their money! i just Love it ! only the dreamcast versions were THIS good :) PSP ROCKS!
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts
i thought sonic rivals was suprisingly good, i'd play it over sonic and the sceret rings, which i thought was ok.
TheCheat23k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TheCheat23k
Member since 2004 • 1240 Posts
ehh...I tried it out and didn't really like it.  I haven't really liked any of the sonic games since the genesis days...they just seem to be pretty bad.  Sonic Rivals isn't a horrible game by any means, but I couldn't give it more than a 7.
Avatar image for Xx_King_Beef_xX
Xx_King_Beef_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Xx_King_Beef_xX
Member since 2005 • 591 Posts

Oh yeah Rivals is the BEST sonic game i have ever played! it's fast and super fun to play! make the other version run for their money! i just Love it ! only the dreamcast versions were THIS good :) PSP ROCKS!greekboy1981

I would have to disagree with you here. Personally, I think Sonic 2 is the best Sonic game on the PSP and out of all the Sonic games, Sonic 3 was the best. Too bad the third one wasn't on the Sega Genesis Collection though. :(