This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2549 posts) -

Sorry if this has been asked before, or rather a lot before, but I just got a Move and was wondering what are the best games to play. I'm open to pretty much anything as long as it's a solid, fun game. All I have now that's compatible with it is KZ3, Resistance 3, Toy Story 3, and Goldeneye: Reloaded.

Needless to say, I don't really need anymore shooters (though if anyone knows how Socom 4 is with it that may be an option if the price is low enough) so any other type of games are welcome.

Thanks in advance for the info.

#2 Posted by ydnarrewop (2277 posts) -
House of the Dead is really fun :)
#3 Posted by clr84651 (5630 posts) -

watch www.gametrailers.com on Move games. Look at reviews and educate yourself. Don't expect others to know what's fun to you. Research and decide for yourself.

#4 Posted by wwefanforlife (3248 posts) -

Move Mind Benders is worth picking up if you like puzzles as it includes Tumble, echochrome ii and a move enabled version of Lemmings which move controls aren't on the PSN version. However as far as I know it's only released on Europe.

#5 Posted by KBFloYd (18438 posts) -

no more heroes
heavy rain
resident evil 5 Gold
little big planet 2

#6 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2549 posts) -

no more heroes
heavy rain
resident evil 5 Gold
little big planet 2

KBFloYd

I was thinking of Heavy Rain even though I wasn't interested in it prior to getting a Move. Does the Move add more to the experience (i.e. immersion) or does it feel tacked on? Since it's basically an interactive movie it seems like it'll be more interesting to use the Move than a normal controller if it's implementetd well (I played the demo a while ago, before getting a Move, and the quicktime events seemed like they could get intense, but with a normal controller I stayed away from it as it didn't seem like it would be overly interesting that way).

Also, if anyone knows, how is Child of Eden? It looks interesting, just wondering how it works with the Move (basically, how responsive it is).

#7 Posted by KBFloYd (18438 posts) -

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

no more heroes
heavy rain
resident evil 5 Gold
little big planet 2

blueboxdoctor

I was thinking of Heavy Rain even though I wasn't interested in it prior to getting a Move. Does the Move add more to the experience (i.e. immersion) or does it feel tacked on? Since it's basically an interactive movie it seems like it'll be more interesting to use the Move than a normal controller if it's implementetd well (I played the demo a while ago, before getting a Move, and the quicktime events seemed like they could get intense, but with a normal controller I stayed away from it as it didn't seem like it would be overly interesting that way).

Also, if anyone knows, how is Child of Eden? It looks interesting, just wondering how it works with the Move (basically, how responsive it is).

im not going to buy heavy rain..not my thing... but many people recommend it...idk

#8 Posted by TheTenth10 (3085 posts) -

Sports champions (warning : difficulty becomes crazy after the bronze trophy)

High velocity bowling

Planet minigolf

Carnival island (some of the games are very accurate, some others aren't or the way to use the Move and the movement on screen is so illogical it isn't really fun)

#9 Posted by Ryan_Som (2473 posts) -

Dead Space: Extraction is a rail shooter, but a very well-done rail shooter. It links to the other Dead Space games as a prequel, so if you're a fan of those it's pretty awesome. Controls are very responsive, too.

Heavy Rain is better with the Move than the Dualshock. Just little things like reaching forward, holding down the trigger, then physically turning the doorknob to open a door really added to the experience for me.

SOCOM 4's implementation of the Move is as good as MAG's (same devs). I actually ended up preferring Move controls to the Dualshock in that game.

I also recently played the demo for Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest. Mostly a rail shooter, but seems fun and family friendly. The demo for No More Heroes was good as well.

#10 Posted by metalgrinch (455 posts) -

Dead Space: Extraction is a rail shooter, but a very well-done rail shooter. It links to the other Dead Space games as a prequel, so if you're a fan of those it's pretty awesome. Controls are very responsive, too.

Ryan_Som

This game is only on the Wii, not the PS Move

#11 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2549 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ryan_Som"]

metalgrinch

It's on the online store for the PS3.

Are there any other rail shooters for the Move?

Also, does anyone know how Child of Eden is?

#12 Posted by Ryan_Som (2473 posts) -

[QUOTE="metalgrinch"]

[QUOTE="Ryan_Som"]

blueboxdoctor

It's on the online store for the PS3.

Are there any other rail shooters for the Move?

Also, does anyone know how Child of Eden is?

@metalgrinch
It's also on-disc for the PS3 version of Dead Space 2, which is where I got it.

@blueboxdoctor
There's House Of The Dead: Overkill, House Of The Dead III (PSN), The Shoot, and Time Crisis: Razing Storm. I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of for now. Haven't tried Child of Eden yet.