Best Monster Hunter Game on PSP?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -

I'm going to start investing in the Monster Hunter series. I am already planning on getting MHTri for wii, but I want a PSP one too. Which one's the best. From what I can tell, GS seems to hate the MH series on PSP.

And I know this'll probably be closed, and I'll be told to "post this in the roccomendation thread", but I already did that, and I got no answers

#2 Posted by junaid15 (1163 posts) -
monster hunter freedom Unite, the latest one you can get in english. Hopefully they bring Portable/freedom 3 to NA.
#3 Posted by JonnyJ97 (53 posts) -

yeah, monster hunter freedom unite is awesome !!

#4 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -
monster hunter freedom Unite, the latest one you can get in english. Hopefully they bring Portable/freedom 3 to NA.junaid15

JonnyJ97
Well, GS only gave it a 5.0. Then again, GS never seems to know what they're talking about
#5 Posted by junaid15 (1163 posts) -

[QUOTE="junaid15"]monster hunter freedom Unite, the latest one you can get in english. Hopefully they bring Portable/freedom 3 to NA.AvatarMan96

JonnyJ97

Well, GS only gave it a 5.0. Then again, GS never seems to know what they're talking about

thats because gamespot doesn't have the patience for monster hunter games, the main complaint they have is the lack of camera lock on. Which i think would just ruin the game.

#6 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -

Oops, I made a mistake. MHFU got a 6.5, not a 5.0

#7 Posted by XboxGuy1537 (2360 posts) -

Freedom Unite is the best, but the new one being made on the NGP could be better.

#8 Posted by Javinho (20471 posts) -

Freedom Unite is the best, but the new one being made on the NGP could be better.

XboxGuy1537
This. Don't listen to Game spot's review. Its an amazing game.