Batman AA or Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Duxsox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Duxsox56
Member since 2009 • 1186 Posts

Well today I got 3 games from Best Buy: Ratchet & Clank Future: ACIT, Fifia 10, and Batman AA... I was almost going to pick Fallout 3 GOTY Edition instead of Batman AA. Which is better? I don't own any RPGs, although I'm plenty willing to try one out,and Action games are typically my favorite genre of games.

I would have gotten Demon's Souls over either game, but unfortunately none of the Best Buys within 25 miles of where I lived stock Demon's Souls.... go figure. I guess that'll just have to be a Christmas gift or something.

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
action games are typically your favorite genre, you say? By all means go with Batman:AA good sir or madam.
Duxsox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Duxsox56
Member since 2009 • 1186 Posts

Okay, thanks. Does anybody have any idea how long the Batman AA story is?

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts

Okay, thanks. Does anybody have any idea how long the Batman AA story is?

Duxsox56
Indeed I do. It last around 10 to 12 hours, maybe even more if you go after all the riddles.
Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
buy the regular edition of fallout3, then rent the GOTY edition because the dlc packs install on the HDD.
im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts

buy the regular edition of fallout3, then rent the GOTY edition because the dlc packs install on the HDD.Javieralijandro
You sly devil, you.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#7 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

go Batman.

Fallout 3 on the PS3 is really buggy and annoying. until you read in the future that a patch that helps stablize the game is out, don't bother suffering through the constant freezing.

Batman may be a shorter game then Fallout 3. but it runs A LOT better on the PS3 then Fallout 3.

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
While Fallout3 was a great game and the GOTY edition is an amazing deal.... Batman AA was an excellent choice. It was my pick for GOTY 2009 until I got Demon's Souls.
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Fallout 3 too buggy to play on a console, and even on the PC it was just bearable.

pandaa_pops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pandaa_pops
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

I had a computer dropped 1 grand on (credit card :/ lol) and it ran fallout 3 like a dream.....

i Have it for ps3 too and have to say that i loved it before i knew it. i just kept playing and the hours went by. the game is pretty intense to me (i'm 19 lolll) and it's scary to me at times, but i'm now pretty desensitized to it. but ya fallout 3 for sure. I played batman at fry's and it was just meh, but both games are not really comparable since you get a different experience out of both. Fallout 3 has tons of replay value, and you can anything you like. batman.. well i've just never really been a fan. Game on :)

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Fallout 3 is a fantastic game, but so is Batman so just keep what you got. When you get some money later on then you can give Fallout 3 a go.

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
Batman, no question. It's the second best game I've played all year (Uncharted 2 being the best). And if you like action games, it should really be a no brainer.
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

Batman isa very good action game that does the Batman brand name proud, but it is not Fallout 3. It is not an all engrossing world that just absorbs you and begs to the explored. I loved Fallout 3 and happily rebought the GOTY edition, for my Xbox 360, a few days ago during the Best Buy sale.

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
It is not an all engrossing world that just absorbs you and begs to the explored. knicknut17
I beg to differ.