This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

hey guys, im kind of in the mood for a baseball game how ever sports games are not normaly my thing so iv not kept up with wich games are good ect also iv not played one in about 15 yeears i think back on the playstation 1. So i was hopeing if any one knew of a good game but also one that has an option for a very easy LV. something that some one who is not very good at BB games could play on an easy enough setting that allows for him to actualy win some matchs ect. i played a couple demo's a couple years ago that looked good but even on the easy settings were still pretty dang hard for me. the AI was always able to beat me pretty handaly and i could barly get more than 1 or 2 playes on base. my batting skills are subpar but pitching was ok. any way are there any games that might be fun for a new player like my self? i dont find constantly hitting fouls and haveing every hit get cought ect, of course i dont expect every hit to be a home run but like i said id like to have a good chance at winning, i do not find loseing every game fun at all lol.im not looking to putting in huge amounts of time in to the game nore do i want to play online"cant play on line any way net data cap:(" just something i can pick up and play when the mood strikes me.

Thanks in advance for any replies

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

MLB?

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Power Pro Baseball is the best baseball game if you can afford to import.

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts

Gxgear
i agree with you its not the most realistic looking baseball games but its has the best gameplay and it has the most features, the next best baseball series is mlb the show .
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

elbert_b_23
i agree with you its not the most realistic looking baseball games but its has the best gameplay and it has the most features, the next best baseball series is mlb the show .

Along those lines there is pro Yakuu spirits. It's like power pros but with realistic presentation. Power Pros 08 on the Wii/ps2 was one of my favorite games last gen!!