Average multipayer that you love

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Do any of you play multiplayer games that aren't necessarily popular, rated high, or talked about much. I guess you can say your guilty pleasure. Lately I have been playing the heck out of Farcry 3 multiplayer and Crysis 3 multiplayer.

By no means are they exceptional, yet Im addicted. Black ops 2 and battlefield 3 have just been collecting dust the past 6 months.

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Not really, although with the recent release of Dust 514 me and a friend are going to check it out tonight
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#3 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Street Fighter definetly and sometimes I hear people say Uncharted but for me it has loads of different modes to play which just keeps me coming back to the onlne community.

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

hahaha i thought i was one of the few that enkoyed far cry 3's, its so funny it has nothing like special going on but i just like it so much, that whole is amazing to me though

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11514 Posts

Street Fighter definetly and sometimes I hear people say Uncharted but for me it has loads of different modes to play which just keeps me coming back to the onlne community.

chocolate1325

Who considers Street Fighter to be just average as a multiplayer? It's probably one of the most highest regarded competitive games in the industry.

I actually had a lot of fun when a friend and I decided to play through Kane and Lynch 2 on the hardest difficulty together. The game was nothing special, but we had a good hectic time with it.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#6 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]

Pikminmaniac

Who considers Street Fighter to be just average as a multiplayer? It's probably one of the most highest regarded competitive games in the industry.

I actually had a lot of fun when a friend and I decided to play through Kane and Lynch 2 on the hardest difficulty together. The game was nothing special, but we had a good hectic time with it.

I think I misread the question I thought it was about online yes I do know Street Fighter is one of the most popular multiplayer games ever but people diss the lag and the amount of people who pick the likes of either Ryu,Ken or Akuma.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

I used to play the heck out of the MP for games like Singularity, TC HAWX and Bioshock 2, none of which were very popular. They are all surely dead by now but I enjoyed each of the immensely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 1123213
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Aliens vs Predators and sniper ghost warrior.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Doom 3

Far Cry 3

beechy1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 beechy1988
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I still play motorstorm online every now and then. That is when its not crashing and kicking me out of the lobby.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#11 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

I don't play multiplayer anymore, though unpopular multiplayer components I did use to enjoy were:

• Dead Space 2
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla
  • Syndicate
  • Bioshock 2
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#12 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

RB6V2

Ghost Recon:FS...even though the MP was good I was a bigger fan of the Co-op.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

I love the typo in the thread title - "multipayer". lol.

Dysantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dysantic
Member since 2003 • 1624 Posts

For me it would have to be the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I played it after beating the game thinking it would be a tossed together add-on but had alot of fun playing it. I then heard they planned to make it a stand-alone game but scrapped the idea for some reason and just tagged it on with ME3. I would have bought it.

Also, after trading the game in months ago, I've had the craving to play it again, but no longer have the game :( lol

wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#15 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

Tomb Raider

007 Bloodstone 

The Club - It was one of the first online multiplayer games it wasn't the greatest multiplayer as you would find cheap players who would spawn kill especially in team matches which is why I mostly played deathmatches.  I really love the maps that game had especially in Manor House.  It was pretty fun though it's a shame Sega shut the servers down as I used to find a lot of the same players who would play on the European servers on the PS3 daily.

Blur - I spent a lot of time playing Blur online even throughout the night as I did find it that addictive for months especially as your racing 20 people it's a fantastic car combat game.  It's such a shame that Bizarre Creations isn't around anymore as I really enjoyed the multiplayer of Blur, 007 Blood Stone and The Club which were all developed by Bizarre Creations

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

For me it would have to be the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I played it after beating the game thinking it would be a tossed together add-on but had alot of fun playing it. I then heard they planned to make it a stand-alone game but scrapped the idea for some reason and just tagged it on with ME3. I would have bought it.

Also, after trading the game in months ago, I've had the craving to play it again, but no longer have the game :( lol

Dysantic

I second this. I really enjoy the multiplayer and go back to it from time to time.

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts

Surprised no one mentioned AC series , I played the heck out of every AC's MP each time a niew iteration was released , naturally i stick to AC3 now , seriously , that's one of the most innovative and satisfying multiplayer experiences there is.

Another one someone mentioned is Alien vs. Predators , one thing define its mp : Tense , actually the same could go for AC , the feeling of being hunted down is great.

Last and definetly not least , Mass Effect 3 , developers really take feedback from the community to the point of classes being created upon high demand , as well as nerfs and boosts , among many other things, i just love it.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#18 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
I forced myself to play and level up in BioShock 2 multiplayer for the trophies at first, but then I actually ended up enjoying it overall and thought it was a decent addition to the game. It was incredibly underpopulated, but I still had some fun with it. Mass Effect 3 also came to mind after seeing previous posts. I liked it, even though I generally don't like shooting down waves of enemies and all.