Are you (or have you) going to buy Collector's Edition of LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII COLLECTOR'S EDITION

This topic is locked from further discussion.

koolyoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Edited By koolyoe

Poll Are you (or have you) going to buy Collector's Edition of LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII COLLECTOR'S EDITION (17 votes)

Yes I am buying or have bought LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII COLLECTOR'S EDITION 0%
No, I will not buy LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII COLLECTOR'S EDITION 65%
Overpriced not worth the money. 24%
This is priced just right. 6%
Regular edition will do me just fine. 24%

Just curious to see if people think this game LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII COLLECTOR'S EDITION is worth its price. $89.99 + shipping and only available through Square Enix store.

I enjoy the series but I am having hard time deciding if I should bite the bullet and get this. Or maybe wait and see if I can get a cheaper version of this on ebay or amazon etc. after time has passed.

• 
insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts

Don't intend to buy it at all. Square-Enix have forced FFXIII down peoples throats for long enough now, despite it comfortably being the worst game in the series.

murstdurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By murstdurst
Member since 2003 • 330 Posts

@insanegame377 said:

Don't intend to buy it at all. Square-Enix have forced FFXIII down peoples throats for long enough now, despite it comfortably being the worst game in the series.

Agree 100% - why not remake ff7 or 6, something people would actually want. instead they keep turning out awful xiii editions and turning the only one in that series, that looked and sounded just a little bit good, into 14 and making it look like.. i don't even know what :S and to think this was my favorite series at one point, makes me sad :'(

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

Kinda tough for me to want to preorder it through SE's website, I thought the CE would of been available at gamestop. Either way, the price seems to not be so bad compared to other CE's that are def way overpriced.

Reptylus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Reptylus
Member since 2009 • 1875 Posts

The Collector's Edition of the Collector's Edition? That's a bit too much, even for me. :/

XIII-2 was boring as heck and Lightning Returns doesn't sound like much of an improvement. I'll pass. Standard edition when it became cheap, that's the only way I consider buying this game.

gargungulunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5 gargungulunk
Member since 2011 • 736 Posts

I didn't plan on any pre-order...but after checking it out, that pocket-watch is where it's at. Though I'd probably be better off spending $90 on just a pocket-watch...

Given my bill-cycle, I may just feel like paying full price for this title. I still haven't finished FF13-2 (completely forgot my current objective in time-space), but i have a feeling that doesn't matter so much...finishing FF13-2.

That pocket watch really gets me though.

Jak-25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jak-25
Member since 2007 • 2475 Posts

I generally get the regular edition of games.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Not getting any of the versions. FFXIII was enough. Game was overwhelmingly disappointing. I have XIII-2, but I have no motivation to play it seeing as how the original was mediocre at best.

Lightning Returns might be a bit better, but that's not saying much. Just focus you're attention on FFXV, Square-Enix.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

Final Fantasy X | X-2 Remaster > Lightning Returns....

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

i buy the regular edition

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#10  Edited By ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

They still making effing ff13 games......wtf? Do something creative with all your money d!cks.

FF died after 10. Even 10-2 sucked hairy ballsack.

pupp3t_mast3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 pupp3t_mast3r
Member since 2008 • 141 Posts

I'll be buying FF-7 Remastered when it comes out! Can't bear to look at what Square have done to the FF franchise...