Are these two games still active on Vita?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Essian (3444 posts) -

Hi all!

So I wanted to ask about two games that I'm hoping are still active on Vita. The first is Mortal Kombat 9, and the second is Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

I enjoyed both of these games on PS3, but they were both quite a while ago. Are these games still active? Also, does Mortal Kombat 9 feature cross-play with PS3 users?

#2 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Essian: last time i played PASBR there were still players on it. I don't know about MK

#3 Posted by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

Yes, both those games are on Vita. I own PS All Stars since it came with the PS3 purchase for free. It was a code.

MK9 is on Vita too. Happy gaming.

Avatar image for The_Golden_Age-
#4 Posted by The_Golden_Age- (172 posts) -

@Essian: MK9's online has been discontinued on Vita. You can still play via Ad-Hoc but that's it.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#5 Posted by SolidGame_basic (22788 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

Yes, both those games are on Vita. I own PS All Stars since it came with the PS3 purchase for free. It was a code.

I believe he meant if the community was active.

#6 Edited by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

@SolidTy said:

I believe he meant if the community was active.

Well, I played Allstars a few months ago and it was active, but I can't speak for MK9. I would rather play that on console. Same for Allstars to be honest, but I got it free on Vita.