Are the load times and other problems going to be patched in borderlands?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zbdyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 zbdyx
Member since 2007 • 2055 Posts

Don't get me wrong, this game is amazing and probably my GOTY.Some of the moments though, make it unplayable.The framerate drops really low, ten minute load times, huge issues with online, trophies glitched, alot of stuff. Anyone know when a patch will be?

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Maybe. Gearbox was fairly quick about the online/friends list patch. If they care enough they will fix it, if not....Well see The Orange box.
zbdyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zbdyx
I guess.I'm just gonna try to uninstall and reinstall my game and see if it goes any faster
robgam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 robgam3r
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts

this is the only thing stoppen me from getting this game i hear its fun but if i cant get with the hommies online why do they just throw games out and not test them frist 60 bucks thats alot of money theses days well i guess ill wait untuil i hear good new about it demon souls is my life now and dragon age ill be to busy anyway unless they fix it then ill fit it in lol

zbdyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zbdyx

this is the only thing stoppen me from getting this game i hear its fun but if i cant get with the hommies online why do they just throw games out and not test them frist 60 bucks thats alot of money theses days well i guess ill wait untuil i hear good new about it demon souls is my life now and dragon age ill be to busy anyway unless they fix it then ill fit it in lol

robgam3r
I hated Fallout 3 and somehow I enjoy this game deeply.It's probably the co-op.These bugs make the game hard to enjoy though