Anyone interested in playing NBA2k12 ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hazeces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hazeces
Member since 2009 • 81 Posts

Hi, I just got this game yesterda, and I'm not really good. I'm trying to learn the ropes, and I'm looking for people who know how to play the game. I usually play online, but most of the time I end up passing the ball, since I'm not trying to make the team lose. I'm good at assist, but most of the time online sucks, since people don't use their mics at all. Anyway, if theres some cool people out there willing to teach me and all that, send me a friend request. My PSN is Cesar4nier. Thanks!

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
lol no. Aint no body got time for that
hazeces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hazeces
lol no. Aint no body got time for thatNengo_Flow
Thanks for your opinion, but I'm not sure whether you're speaking for you, or in general.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] lol no. Aint no body got time for thathazeces
Thanks for your opinion, but I'm not sure whether you're speaking for you, or in general.

well the thing is, people on this board dont really like sports games, so you might no find anyone here bro
MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#5 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
[QUOTE="hazeces"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] lol no. Aint no body got time for thatNengo_Flow

well the thing is, people on this board dont really like sports games, so you might no find anyone here bro

I like sports games. It seems like you have a problem with people that play them.
hazeces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hazeces
[QUOTE="hazeces"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] lol no. Aint no body got time for thatNengo_Flow

What games do you play online ?
hazeces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hazeces
[QUOTE="MaddenBowler10"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="hazeces"] Thanks for your opinion, but I'm not sure whether you're speaking for you, or in general.

I like sports games. It seems like you have a problem with people that play them.

What kind of sports games you got ?