Anyone here saw The Tester 2 ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N-REAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 N-REAL
Member since 2003 • 2509 Posts

In case you haven't noticed the Tester season 2 began with the first episode on PSN. Not that I'm a big fan , but I admit there are a lot of lulz there.

When I saw the first episode my first reaction where WTF ?! . That's what I would call diversity.

Your thoughts ?

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

Me and my girlfriend watched the first one every week. It's kind of stupid but I can't really help liking it a little bit :P At least on this season though there was a challenge that was related to video games before the last episode like last season.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i'm glad that frat guy was eliminated instantly, i hated him

HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
I have no idea what this is, but I'm intrigued!
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

I have no idea what this is, but I'm intrigued! HellsAngel2c

its on the PSN store right now if you wanna download the first episode, or if you're impatient, go to the movie theater section of PS Home, and you can watch the 1st episode there as well

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
The idea behind the show is completely ridiculous, these people are competing to become a games tester with a basic salary. Hardly a career.
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
The idea behind the show is completely ridiculous, these people are competing to become a games tester with a basic salary. Hardly a career.MushroomWig
Hey hey hey that's what I wanna be! I'm sooo applying for the next season of what sounds like "The Apprentice: Budget option"
MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]The idea behind the show is completely ridiculous, these people are competing to become a games tester with a basic salary. Hardly a career.HellsAngel2c
Hey hey hey that's what I wanna be! I'm sooo applying for the next season of what sounds like "The Apprentice: Budget option"

I'm not saying it's the worst job in the world, it's just...competing in a show just to become one? It's silly. Listen, I have a friend who was a games tester, it's not what people think. It's 8 hours a day, testing a game that you're given and re-playing the same section over..and over...and over..and over. Then you have to write a report about it...rinse and repeat.