Anybody want need a RE6 coop partner?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by happy_dude64 (994 posts) -

My friend is lagging it and Revelations is around the corner. I'm looking to platinum the game so if any takers add me or give me your psn name.

happydude633

#2 Posted by _N_R_G_ (273 posts) -

I'm looking to get the plat too, I need to get the emblems and then ill have about 5 other trophies left. Which ones do you need?

#3 Posted by happy_dude64 (994 posts) -

Almost all of them, I'm down to help you if you help me.

#4 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -
I don't know how you guys can stomach this terrible abomination. I just started Leon's campaign today. I'm four hours in and I want to commit seppuku.
#5 Posted by happy_dude64 (994 posts) -

Yeah, it's called an opinion guy. I for one don't see how you can stomach LittleBigPlanet 2. I never said RE6 was amazing, I just came here to ask if anybody needed a coop partner. RE6 is okay, fun with a secondplayer. It's at least better than RE5 and I platinum'd that.

#6 Posted by neuropunk (61 posts) -

Yeah, it's called an opinion guy. I for one don't see how you can stomach LittleBigPlanet 2. I never said RE6 was amazing, I just came here to ask if anybody needed a coop partner. RE6 is okay, fun with a secondplayer. It's at least better than RE5 and I platinum'd that.

happy_dude64

Yeah, your opinion is called a "bad opinion", guy. I for one don't see how you can stomach RE6 or how that guy can stomach LBP2.

Anyhow, you are a troll for supporting RE6, and you disappoint me since you are supporting crappy games. I want good games to make a return so whenever people like you support more bad games being made for the video game industry, it makes me both pissed off and disappointed.  

#7 Posted by happy_dude64 (994 posts) -

Wow really? Grow the hell up. Calling me a troll for asking for a coop partner? No such thing as a "bad opinion" or a "good opinion." Geeze, people like you deserve to be banned from forums. If you don't like a game, shut the F*** up and move along kid. I like how you say I don't support "good" games when I'm currently playing Darksiders 2, a game nearly nobody bought. So you, child, grow up or move along. The world wont always agree with your childish decisions so get used to it now.

#8 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

You know TC, I gotta agree with them. If RE6 was as great as RE1-4 and Revelations, I would completely support your decision to buy RE6. However, Resident Evil doesn't seem like Resident Evil anymore, and it's hard to believe that RE6 is even worse than RE5!!!!! How the hell is this possible? 

I also must agree with him that when you buy a bad game, that you support more bad games being made for the video game industry. (example, if the new RE's don't sell, then maybe they'll go back to the old style or just completely stop making RE. Or if the new crappy RE's sell then it influences them to make more crappy RE's). 

Revelations is great though.

#9 Posted by happy_dude64 (994 posts) -

You know TC, I gotta agree with them. If RE6 was as great as RE1-4 and Revelations, I would completely support your decision to buy RE6. However, Resident Evil doesn't seem like Resident Evil anymore, and it's hard to believe that RE6 is even worse than RE5!!!!! How the hell is this possible? 

I also must agree with him that when you buy a bad game, that you support more bad games being made for the video game industry. (example, if the new RE's don't sell, then maybe they'll go back to the old style or just completely stop making RE. Or if the new crappy RE's sell then it influences them to make more crappy RE's). 

Revelations is great though.

soundcellx

You know how dumb you sound? I never once said anything about RE6 being better than the other games. RE4 is my personal favorite. I, and many others including Tim Turi, gameinformer's RE expert liked it. Just because you and many others as well don't like it, does not mean the game is bad towards the rest of us THAT DO ENJOY IT. I for one came here to look for a partner to finish the game with, not unhappy costumers. If you don't like the game go do yourself a favor and make a thread on it instead of giving the people that did enjoy it a hard time. 

#10 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

If you don't like the game go do yourself a favor and make a thread on it instead of giving the people that did enjoy it a hard time. 

happy_dude64

Perhaps you shouldn't be giving Resident Evil fans a hard time by ruining a series that they love. Resident Evil came out like 17 years before RE6 and there have been fans of the original RE's much longer than RE6.

Perhaps you guys shouldn't be giving the true Resident Evil fans a hard time by destroying a franchise they like. The true fans have more claim on RE than all the trolls supporting that new crap.

It's like if they turned Hungry Hungry Hippos into a card game or if they turned Call of Duty into a point and click puzzle adventure. I don't even recognize Resident Evil anymore. What the f***ing hell has Crapscum done with it? 

Please tell me you bought RE6 used so you didn't support that crappy company or support more modern crappy "Resident Evil" (if you can even call them Resident Evil) games from being made. Also, what are the new stupid monsters called, are they majini, or ganados or what the hell are those stupid things called?

Oh, also I did make a new thread.  

#11 Posted by happy_dude64 (994 posts) -

You really don't know what an opinion is do you? "True Resident Evil fans?" Funny because I've been playing RE since RE2 when I was 7ish. Please don't speak on my behalf because of your fanboyism on a series that you dislike now. I'm glad you made a thread, now go back over there if it makes you that happy. Oh and by the way, I did buy the game NEW.  Even if the game is subpar compared to my favorite in the series, RE4, I still believe they deserve to get paid for their hard work and dedication regardless of waht some little fanboy thinks.  Good day, seeing that I found a partner already to enjoy a game that I personally like, I shall be leaving you're stupidity here alone with anybody else that thinks their opinion is the only opinion. Wait, I take back the good day, go rot if all I care.

#12 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

I shall be leaving you're stupidity here alone with anybody elsehappy_dude64

Here's a tip for ya, skippy: whenever you insinuate that someone is stupid, you should make sure to use the proper form of your (and not you ' re, with the apostraphe). Oh and you are going to leave me here alone with anybody else, am I really alone since I'm with others? Maybe you meant "along", eh I dunno.

anybody else that thinks their opinion is the only opinion.happy_dude64

No. You also have an opinion. However, it's just bad and wrong. 

My whole entire point is that fans of Resident Evil for longer than 10 years have more of a right to a good game than someone who just started gaming this year. Resident Evil 6 is disgusting, especially with the absurd amount of QTEs (even 1 QTE is too much). Ongoing game series should be made for the fans and should stay true to a series. Ongoing series should not be casualized, watered down, dumbed down and made more accessible to people, like RE5 and RE6 made the series more accessible. it is highly offensive that Crapscum ruined the games so bad for non-fans.