Anybody else having problem with the store?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

F1ame_Shie1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 F1ame_Shie1d
Member since 2010 • 1389 Posts

All I get is an error code. Was it scheduled to be down right now?

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

All I get is an error code. Was it scheduled to be down right now?

F1ame_Shie1d

my guess? The Sony Servers Just Got Hit By a Mob Of people and It buckled.

Haven't been able to download the games, much less go into Account management...

F1ame_Shie1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 F1ame_Shie1d
Member since 2010 • 1389 Posts

Sounds about right to me. Not a huge deal since I have all the games they're offering anyways I guess:P

tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
Keep trying, it will let you in eventually.
Mr-Espresso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr-Espresso
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

Just wait it out, you have like 30 days to download your games.

trmather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 trmather
Member since 2006 • 362 Posts

Anyone else noticed that they've removed the ability to download the free games?

When you click on the welcome back bit on the store home page, it shows the Welcome Back bit at the top on the left, then the five free games underneath, but you can't click on them.

The only selection you have in the boxes on the right is the Plus stuff which takes you through to that part of the store.

I managed to download inFamous last night but I hope it allows me to get something else, I want Dead Nation out of this.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I'm downloading Infamous right now. Should take 4-5 hours I guess. I've gotten some error messages before, probably because millions of people are trying to get their free games at the same time.

Dante553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Dante553
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts

I just found out that I can only keep the free games that I download with PS+ like Burnout Paradise only until my 30 days of PS+ ends. My question is can I play them until my PS+ ends and then buy some more PS+ time some time later or do I have to buy more PS+ before my PS+ ends to be able to play them anymore?

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

I was only able to sign into PSN for the first time since April, a few hours ago. I still can't get into the store...

taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 taylor888
Member since 2005 • 2232 Posts

Anyone else noticed that they've removed the ability to download the free games?

When you click on the welcome back bit on the store home page, it shows the Welcome Back bit at the top on the left, then the five free games underneath, but you can't click on them.

The only selection you have in the boxes on the right is the Plus stuff which takes you through to that part of the store.

I managed to download inFamous last night but I hope it allows me to get something else, I want Dead Nation out of this.

trmather
Yeah, that same thing happened to me. I downloaded both "free game" tokens and I got to use the first one for Infamous, but when I went back, the option for number 2 had vanished. They obviously have to do something about it, I still want Wipeout HD.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
yeah, im having the same troubles with error codes. i did manage to get in last night and try to download infamous, but my internet connection gave out before it could complete the download (apparently full retail games are kinda big). atleast now its in my download list.
Nercay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nercay
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
I kept getting the same error too, just keep trying, works eventually :), currently downloading Infamous!
Avatar image for broken_bass_bin
broken_bass_bin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 broken_bass_bin
Member since 2009 • 7515 Posts

[QUOTE="trmather"]

taylor888

Yeah, that same thing happened to me. I downloaded both "free game" tokens and I got to use the first one for Infamous, but when I went back, the option for number 2 had vanished. They obviously have to do something about it, I still want Wipeout HD.

This just happened to me.

I managed to start the download for Wipeout, but I want to download the demo of Infamous to see what it's like... so I left the Free Games section, and it disappeared from the menu. I can't get back into it. All I have left are the PlayStation+ options.

LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts

Check under account management -> service list, and see if you can download from there. You'll probably get errors, but that's ok. Keep trying.

Avatar image for broken_bass_bin
broken_bass_bin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 broken_bass_bin
Member since 2009 • 7515 Posts

Check under account management -> service list, and see if you can download from there. You'll probably get errors, but that's ok. Keep trying.

LovePotionNo9

It works! Thanks! :)

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
they are geting swamped by users give it a few days i am lucky i got my free dlc to noire a day before so no worries on that