This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wren920702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wren920702
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hi there guys, I wanted to take a few moments out to talk to you. I am a lifetime SOCOM fan just like you all. I've had EVERY SOCOM game across the PS2, PS3, and PSP (even the non SOCOM games like the tactical one, and #4) and #2 was my favorite by far. From the maps, to the community (to me) it was the most gaming experience ever.

I created a change.org petition a few days to remaster SOCOM 2 Online. In only a few days we have already past the 1k mark :) I would greatly appreciate it if you took 2 minutes out to support it, and share it everywhere you can. A few websites including N4G has made a little blurb about us, as has shared us on it's facebook as well. Also, a member of Celerity Gaming has included it in his newest video, so we are making rounds. People might think this is worthless, but is it really? People think these petitions are silly, but a lot of them work! If we can't get them to flat out say they will do it, let's at least get their attention. I know H Hour is coming (as I am a backer of July 2013), but it's not SOCOM. Why can't we be one of the petition success stories? Let's do it, our community has always stuck together, let's be heard.

(P.S. I tried making a thread on the playstation forums but they don't allow these topics....but they allow topics on the politician Ted Cruiz. My page had almost a full page of positive responses before it was shut down).

[Moderator Edit - Links Removed]

PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE AND OFTEN! All help is much appreciated :)

REfan1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 REfan1987
Member since 2005 • 327 Posts

+1

Would love to see this.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

You need permission from our community manager DigitalDame before you can proceed to conduct this petition. If she gives you the ok, I will go ahead and unlock this thread. Thank you.