Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By pcvirginrace
Member since 2017 • 192 Posts

1. Thunderbolt 3

- eGPU to work with amd custom made gpu or specific list of existing amd GPU. (Pro model will still exist for personal choice)

- plug in psvr 2 via thunderbolt 3 with only 1 cord instead

2. Some sort of tablet form factor companion whether it be the game controller or a seperate handheld like vita 2

- vita 2 with x86 AMD architect running similar os and can carry console games on go in lower specs(cross buy, cross play, cross save, cross trophy)

3. 3rd party multiplat game disc (xl Blu Ray 128gb) games should be controlled by publishers and not Sony or MS, therefore allowing us to play the same disc on both next Xbox and ps5 without rebuying same game.

4. Allow us to customize controller to extent. Like Xbox elite controller where joysticks can be removed. Maybe remove the whole face buttons or the right analogue replace a mouse track that looks like steam controller for fps and rts games

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

Being able to play PS4 games at the very least would be a feature I would greatly appreciate.

headninjadog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 headninjadog
Member since 2005 • 742 Posts

Fully backward compatible with all PS2 games.

Wazzupguys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

#7 Wazzupguys
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

@headninjadog:

and with All PS3 game and PS1 games.

Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8  Edited By Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

Onboard surround sound for headphones, like what the Xbox One does with Dolby Atmos. Would be cool to have that or DTS Headphone X without having to resort to Turtle Beach headsets

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I personally am enjoying my PS4 right now to really care what the next generation consoles will look like or how they will function. We still have a few years before we start seeing anything of significance and fact so I will continue to stick with what I have. One thing I have noticed is when someone consistently posts or cares about the next console; the said person will continue to put everything down because of graphics, etc. I just want a game with a great story and character development!

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

I want ps5 to:

1 - Come with expansion slot for a second gpu (just open it and plug a ps5 gpu inside) to play with crossfire (gpus would be available at stores and any game allowing crossfire support would have it mentioned on box. also being 100% optional and if some game dont support crossfire on ps5 then it will just use 1 gpu.

2 - retrocompatibility to ps4 games. also runnint those ps4 games with better graphics and better fps using ps5 aditional power.

3 - ryzen cpu overclockable when using crossfire. also a water vapour cooler to keep ps5 temperatures under control.

4 - Don't force graphics on everyone.

60fps optional on all games. let the gamer choose between fps and graphics.

5 - 1tb model being the minimum available and 2tb being the second option. dont use 500gb no more please

ByeBye2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ByeBye2
Member since 2018 • 36 Posts

Consider VR connection and any other device connections ahead of time, so we don't get a no HDR passthrough problem again.

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
GettingonwithGamingLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GettingonwithGamingLife
Member since 2017 • 277 Posts

Being able to play PS3 and PS4 games on the PS5. Perhaps a greater screen recorder for content creators and more launch of good editing software, and updates to Share Factory if it is still around.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Dolby Atmos for all games. I want an excuse to add ceiling speakers to my 5.0 surround system. I have only one movie that supports it, Leon, but I plan to get a few more, like Bridge on the River Kwai and possibly 2001: A Space Odyssey. But there's just not enough content.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4362 Posts

Dolby Atmos is still not fully support by the movie industry .

but everyone already hit the points i was going to say.