Any Ideas for Easy XP in Infamous?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

Hey everyone. I need one more trophy for infamous which is evil to the core so I can get my platinum. I have beaten the main story quest on hard so I didn't get as much XP. I was wondering if there are any hot spots or tactics to get quick and easy XP.

Thanks in advance.

M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

Keep killing enemies in the area. Go far away then come back :D

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Setting the difficulty to easy will increase the amount of xp you earn in the game, but you won't be able to receive the trophy for finishing the game at hard.

The absolute best place to grind xp is during the mission where you have to charge and protect 3 generators, particulary on the last one. Just stand on top of it for unlimited electricity and lightning storm everything you see, then let the last turret truck finish you off and repeat.

crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

turn the difficulty back to easy, cuz I guess you get more EXP on easy & go to the territories that you are yet to take control of but don't clean them so you'd have enemies respawn faster. just hang in there, it's gonna take some time but eventually you'll get it.

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
Yeah I already beat the story on hard so I got that one ha ha. I put it back to easy and am just grinding it out. Its going to take a while though. Thanks for the advice.