Any Amazingly Great RPG Gamse For the PSP?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sk8terdude24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 sk8terdude24
Member since 2006 • 295 Posts

I'm going to EB Games to buy a new game for my psp today but i thought before i went to get some feedback from you guys to see whats good and whats bad out there.

Things im looking for:

1)takes many hours to beat(10+HRS.)

2)not too hard,frustrating, and annoying/repetative

3)maybe online infrustructure too!

thx!

ChesterTheWorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ChesterTheWorm
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

Personally im not into RPG's but there is one game RPG game i'd reccomend & that game is *Drum RoLL* Innocent Life:A Futuristic Harvest Moon:) easly 10hours of play time

sk8terdude24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 sk8terdude24
Member since 2006 • 295 Posts

thx that game looks sweet i think its either between that one and final fantasy I...but thx for teh feedback!

if anyone else has any other good games tell me!

thx again

Lightfellower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 Lightfellower
Member since 2005 • 10146 Posts

Of now, there're Valkarie Profile: Lenneth, Blade Dancer, the 3 Legend of Heroes games, Gurumin, Valhalla Knights in terms of RPG strength. Pretty weak, in fact.

In future, there'd be FF: Crisis core, FF tactics: the lion's war (SRPG), Joan the Arc (SRPG).

I don't own a psp yet, but I would when FF tactics remake comes out. That's how much I rate that game- worth owning a psp for.

A_FITZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 A_FITZ
Member since 2006 • 398 Posts
Monster Hunter 1 and 2 are excellent PSP games for the PSP.
TheCygnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 TheCygnus
Member since 2005 • 317 Posts

There aren't many great RPG games for the PSP... Tales of Eternia and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth are very good, but they are ports from PlayStation.

Genuine PSP RPGs? Wait for Riviera, Star Ocean, Crisis Core, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Travels...

baggy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 baggy20
Member since 2006 • 141 Posts
Kingdom of Paradise is a decent RPG...id reccomend it...doesnt have Infrastructure though, but you can like download stuff
ace_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 ace_95
Member since 2006 • 51 Posts
popolocrois
superheronl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 superheronl
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
Blade Dancer: The lineage of Light
bradlybradbrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bradlybradbrad
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
valkyrie profiles good. and all the final fantasy remakes (tactics, ff1, etc). crisis core is gonna kick ass.
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts

Best rpgs u must get:

Tales of enternia-BEst rpg has a fun rreal-time battle system and the story is interesting and immersing with good voice acting and nice cut scences if u eve remotly like rpg u need to play this40+ hours

valkrie profile-40+ hours on hard

kingdom of paridise

Ys ark of napitism-probaly 10 hours or more no time keeper so cant be sure but its fun excpet for long load times.

Others u may find enjoyable if u happen to like that type of game not the greatest and wont appeal to everyone u may find them medicore or maybe even terrible:

Monster hunter-u basically go on a bunch of diffrent mission that are boring at first but later u get tohunter these big ass dragons but it gets boring after a while and u may find the game really slow to get to the action.

vahalla knights

dugeon siege-if u like dugeon crawlers where u go and kill alot ofmonsters get this.

untold legends-another game for the dugeon crawler fan

legend of heros-TB Rpg that will appeal to fans of

popo loco crisis

Future games to look out for:

Jeanne D arc-Has gotten very good review not really sure how the gameplay is

Tale of the World:radient mytholgy- Another tales games :D and this one will feature 3D graphics it will also have realt time battling kinda like vahalla knights but hopefully alot more fun .

FFVII crisis core

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts

Best rpgs u must get:

Tales of enternia-BEst rpg has a fun rreal-time battle system and the story is interesting and immersing with good voice acting and nice cut scences if u eve remotly like rpg u need to play this40+ hours

valkrie profile-40+ hours on hard

kingdom of paridise

Ys ark of napitism-probaly 10 hours or more no time keeper so cant be sure but its fun excpet for long load times.

Others u may find enjoyable if u happen to like that type of game not the greatest and wont appeal to everyone u may find them medicore or maybe even terrible:

Monster hunter-u basically go on a bunch of diffrent mission that are boring at first but later u get tohunter these big ass dragons but it gets boring after a while and u may find the game really slow to get to the action.

vahalla knights

dugeon siege-if u like dugeon crawlers where u go and kill alot ofmonsters get this.

untold legends-another game for the dugeon crawler fan

legend of heros-TB Rpg that will appeal to fans of

popo loco crisis

Future games to look out for:

Jeanne D arc-Has gotten very good review not really sure how the gameplay is

Tale of the World:radient mytholgy- Another tales games :D and this one will feature 3D graphics it will also have realt time battling kinda like vahalla knights but hopefully alot more fun .

FFIV crisis core

johnny27

You're missing out a few good rpg's to look forward too. FF 1 and 2 anniversary (playing 1 anniversary and think it's great), FF tactics: lions war, monster hunter freedom 2 star ocean 1 and 2 and there is also a high chance of a new KH game. It's been announced and it's either coming to the psp or ds or mobile (I hope it comes out for psp). 

WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
i really wich they would port of the FFVII would be sweet