A few PSP 3000 ?s

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sergioalb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 sergioalb64
Member since 2005 • 2697 Posts

Hi, thanks for looking. Now that the PSP Go! is official (and so is its smaller screen; the killing factor for me), I'm ready to buy a PSP 3000. I have a few ?s, though:
1 - Is there an 'advanced' official battery, similar to the 2200 mAh one available for the PSP 2000, the one that really ups battery life?
2 - What are the drawbacks of importing one of the colored Japanese PSPs? I know it wouldn't play North American UMDs, but what about the games, memory sticks, internet connection, PSN downloads, etc?

Thanks for your answers; I'm buying a 3000 as soon as I can save up for it; handhelds rule!

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#2 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts

Hi, thanks for looking. Now that the PSP Go! is official (and so is its smaller screen; the killing factor for me), I'm ready to buy a PSP 3000. I have a few ?s, though:
1 - Is there an 'advanced' official battery, similar to the 2200 mAh one available for the PSP 2000, the one that really ups battery life?
2 - What are the drawbacks of importing one of the colored Japanese PSPs? I know it wouldn't play North American UMDs, but what about the games, memory sticks, internet connection, PSN downloads, etc?

Thanks for your answers; I'm buying a 3000 as soon as I can save up for it; handhelds rule!

sergioalb64

You thought wrong for 2. Only Movie UMDs are reigon locked. All PSPs play games from anywhere. As for the battery i think the upgraded battery is the one for the 3000 but I could be wrong.