This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShishcabobShig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ShishcabobShig
Member since 2010 • 191 Posts

Im curious who here on Gamespot has played this game? What do you think of it?

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pills4louis
Member since 2011 • 1331 Posts

Disappointment of the year.

peteyglad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 peteyglad
Member since 2010 • 174 Posts

I played it and thought it was a decent shooter. I had never played any of the previous Parasite Eve games before though so I had no expectations going in. The story was a bit tough to grasp at some times with all the time jumps and such.

ShishcabobShig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShishcabobShig
Member since 2010 • 191 Posts
If you dont mind me asking why was it a disappointment? I have played The Parasite Eve games but still unsure about this game.
DJChuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 DJChuy
Member since 2010 • 1851 Posts

I didn't enjoy it; the only things I liked about the 3rd Birthday were the DNA customization and the soundtrack.

The gameplay videos looked pretty sweet, but playing it wasn't that fun, imo. It's your standard shooter with the lock-on system, but there are some poor design choices and among other things that made more frustrating than it has to be. First thing was the camera. It's pretty annoying and would sometimes get in your way since it moved by itself at times. Controls were also a little off. It's also very repetitive since there isn't a lot of enemy variety, and you're practically doing the same thing throughout the whole game (shoot and move on into the next corridor).

A few boss battles were tedious and cheap like the queen. Let me explain this fight for you; all you could do in that fight was shoot and dive into different bodies. You couldn't run around, dodge, take cover, etc, so for ten minutes, all you were doing in that fight is holding the R button, slowly chipping away the boss' health. Then in the middle of that fight, he tries to suck you in and one-hit kill you. If you're caught, you have to redo the whole boss again. The majority of the bosses have ridiculous defense and health, so they do take a while to beat. Once you defeat them, you feel relief that you finished a frustrating part rather than feeling satisfaction.

Story was pretty bad too. It's the ending that pretty much destroys the whole story since it creates plot-holes and leaves so many things unanswered. Characters were weak and practically had no development; if you wanted to learn something about a character, you had to read the database.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

What was so bad about this game?? Is it really that terrible??

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pills4louis

What was so bad about this game?? Is it really that terrible??

Coolyfett

See:

I didn't enjoy it; the only things I liked about the 3rd Birthday were the DNA customization and the soundtrack.

The gameplay videos looked pretty sweet, but playing it wasn't that fun, imo. It's your standard shooter with the lock-on system, but there are some poor design choices and among other things that made more frustrating than it has to be. First thing was the camera. It's pretty annoying and would sometimes get in your way since it moved by itself at times. Controls were also a little off. It's also very repetitive since there isn't a lot of enemy variety, and you're practically doing the same thing throughout the whole game (shoot and move on into the next corridor).

A few boss battles were tedious and cheap like the queen. Let me explain this fight for you; all you could do in that fight was shoot and dive into different bodies. You couldn't run around, dodge, take cover, etc, so for ten minutes, all you were doing in that fight is holding the R button, slowly chipping away the boss' health. Then in the middle of that fight, he tries to suck you in and one-hit kill you. If you're caught, you have to redo the whole boss again. The majority of the bosses have ridiculous defense and health, so they do take a while to beat. Once you defeat them, you feel relief that you finished a frustrating part rather than feeling satisfaction.

Story was pretty bad too. It's the ending that pretty much destroys the whole story since it creates plot-holes and leaves so many things unanswered. Characters were weak and practically had no development; if you wanted to learn something about a character, you had to read the database.

DJChuy

Nail on the head, DJChuy. Nail on the head.

EXEraserVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EXEraserVS
Member since 2011 • 346 Posts
The game isn't that bad. It's not as good as Resistance Retribution or the Syphon Filter games, but Square-Enix has gotten a lot better with shooters since the horrible Dirge of Cerberus.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I haven't played it yet, but I'm waiting for a price drop. Heard it wasn't great, but I still want to get it one of these days.

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pills4louis

The game isn't that bad. It's not as good as Resistance Retribution or the Syphon Filter games, but Square-Enix has gotten a lot better with shooters since the horrible Dirge of Cerberus. EXEraserVS
I honestly thought Dirge of Cerberus was better. Sure, Dirge was terrible, but hey, it's a spin-off of one of the most convoluted, style-over-substance stories ever, Final Fantasy VII. It's what I expected, in terms of a horrible story. With Parasite Eve, I at least expected something decent. Sure, the sequel wasn't so great, but the original is a classic. I was shocked by how Squeenix managed to ruin PE's story so terribly that it made PE2's story look good. Ack. Both Dirge and T3B had crap gameplay as well, but at least Dirge didn't have bosses with 2 trillion HP.

Avatar image for phantomblade220
phantomblade220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 phantomblade220
Member since 2010 • 958 Posts

Ouch, I never played the first PE's, but I was highly anticipating this game. The production values looked pretty stellar for a PSP game, and since I'm enjoy Dissidia 012 so much, I was hyped for another SE game. After seeing some poor reviews on numerous forums (here and RPGfan), I'll prob wait for a substantial price drop. The premise just looks to cool to pass up entirely, but after seeing your guys opinions, I can assume that paying 30 bucks for this would be a huge mistake.

On a side note I tried to win the free Gamespot 3rd birthday giveaway and ended up winning a Dissidia 012 Prologus thing that I already have, so if anyone wants that code just send me a PM.

Avatar image for finalserenade75
finalserenade75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 finalserenade75
Member since 2009 • 2162 Posts

For a 3rd person shooter on the PSP it's more than great. The combat can get frustrating due to the nub, but it's better than many other games I've played on the PSP. So if you're buying it for the sake of gameplay go ahead, there's little content to unlock but you can play it over and over again.J ust don't think of it as an RPG, really...

As for story, some might argue it's good while most (including myself) will say it's an abomination that killed the story of the original 2. It has some plotholes, and you'll feel they're way more if you don't pay extreme attention to every little detail in the story while checking forums for what others have noticed as well. Even if you do that you'll feel that the story is week and that it lacks a lot in the presentation department.

However, overall it's fun. I bought it day 1 from PSN and I don't regret it. I played it a bit, taking a break now but I'll try to beat it few more times soon, and even more later.

gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
I'd like to pick this up when it's $20 just to own it. Heard a lot of negative reviews so far. Really liked the first two.
revway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 revway
Member since 2008 • 284 Posts
I thought it was Really good! I enjoyed it and think it's a great shift from most PSP-games. The story is okey and the battle-system is different. I'd recommend it to anyone that want a fast and fun pick-up-n-play game for the PSP.
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pills4louis

I thought it was Really good!revway
He has to be jok--
The story is okeyrevway
Stopped reading there.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

I am currently working on the 3rd Birthday. I find it somewhat difficult to control But I love the game. Kinda reminds me of Ghost in the Shell (One of the same voice actors I'm sure)

I like this well enought but I'm stuck at the second Boss battle. At this moment, The third Birthday is a good game hopefully the series willcontinue on NGP

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pills4louis

I am currently working on the 3rd Birthday. I find it somewhat difficult to control But I love the game. Kinda reminds me of Ghost in the Shell (One of the same voice actors I'm sure)

I like this well enought but I'm stuck at the second Boss battle. At this moment, The third Birthday is a good game hopefully the series willcontinue on NGP

Megavideogamer

Here's hoping that when they make the real Parasite Eve 3, they decanonify The Third Birthday and the whole "overdive" thing. Take it back to the basics, with genetic anomalies acting up. Eve Parasite Eve 2's story was better than the abortion that was T3B's sad excuse for a plot, and that's just sad. T3B was about as much Parasite Eve as Other M was Metroid.

piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
I started playing it for like 20-30 min, and I'm not liking it much, control feels weird and the monsters can take a lot of damage before dying
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115430 Posts
I love it. Once you get a grasp at the controls and everything else, the game can be really fun.
EXEraserVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EXEraserVS

[QUOTE="EXEraserVS"]The game isn't that bad. It's not as good as Resistance Retribution or the Syphon Filter games, but Square-Enix has gotten a lot better with shooters since the horrible Dirge of Cerberus. pills4louis

I honestly thought Dirge of Cerberus was better. Sure, Dirge was terrible, but hey, it's a spin-off of one of the most convoluted, style-over-substance stories ever, Final Fantasy VII. It's what I expected, in terms of a horrible story. With Parasite Eve, I at least expected something decent. Sure, the sequel wasn't so great, but the original is a classic. I was shocked by how Squeenix managed to ruin PE's story so terribly that it made PE2's story look good. Ack. Both Dirge and T3B had crap gameplay as well, but at least Dirge didn't have bosses with 2 trillion HP.

I was referring more about the shooting than the games themselves. In that respect, Square-Enix improved on making a good shooting system with pretty solid gunplay in 3rd Birthday compared to how horrible Dirge was. Both games as games aren't that great. Personally, I didn't like Dirge at all. The bad shooting turned me off. But the FFVII storyline is far more interesting that 3rd Birthday, aside from the bad gameplay.
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 pills4louis

[QUOTE="pills4louis"]

But the FFVII storyline is far more interesting that 3rd Birthday, aside from the bad gameplay.EXEraserVS

Really? I thought both had equally bad stories. The only time I ever thought something good came from the Final Fantasy VII franchise (since the seventh game is undeniably its own series) was Crisis Core.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#22 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

Really? I thought both had equally bad stories. The only time I ever thought something good came from the Final Fantasy VII franchise (since the seventh game is undeniably its own series) was Crisis Core.

pills4louis

The only difference in the stories of FFVII and Crisis Core was the presentation. Full voice acting can do wonders for the weight of the story. Text can only carry you as far as your own imagination can. I think Crisis Core was a little more personal about Zack's story though, while FFVII covered a lot of characters.

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pills4louis

[QUOTE="pills4louis"]Really? I thought both had equally bad stories. The only time I ever thought something good came from the Final Fantasy VII franchise (since the seventh game is undeniably its own series) was Crisis Core.

Granpire

The only difference in the stories of FFVII and Crisis Core was the presentation. Full voice acting can do wonders for the weight of the story. Text can only carry you as far as your own imagination can. I think Crisis Core was a little more personal about Zack's story though, while FFVII covered a lot of characters.

It may have covered a lot of characters, but they weren't really deep or compelling, outside of some bad anime cliches/tropes. Spikey-haired guy with amnesia = original content, rite guise?

EXEraserVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 EXEraserVS

[QUOTE="EXEraserVS"][QUOTE="pills4louis"]

But the FFVII storyline is far more interesting that 3rd Birthday, aside from the bad gameplay.pills4louis

Only because it's Final Fantasy VII. I only played half-way by the way. That gameplay was so bad I just couldn't finish it. As for 3rd Birthday, the shooting is pretty good so that should be enough to keep me playing.
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Coolyfett

[QUOTE="Granpire"]

[QUOTE="pills4louis"]Really? I thought both had equally bad stories. The only time I ever thought something good came from the Final Fantasy VII franchise (since the seventh game is undeniably its own series) was Crisis Core.

pills4louis

It may have covered a lot of characters, but they weren't really deep or compelling, outside of some bad anime cliches/tropes. Spikey-haired guy with amnesia = original content, rite guise?

What games would you say have a really good story??

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pills4louis

Coolyfett

Here we go...

Phantom Dust
Nier
Chrono Trigger
Knights in the Nightmare
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Killer7
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
The Void
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Radiant Silvergun
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Galerians
Parasite Eve
Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Baroque
Blood Will Tell
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Drakengard
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II
Galerians: Ash
Odin Sphere
Okami
Shadow of Destiny
Shadow of the Colossus
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Way of the Samurai
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

...just to name a few.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Coolyfett

[QUOTE="Coolyfett"]

pills4louis

Here we go...

Phantom Dust
Nier
Chrono Trigger
Knights in the Nightmare
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Killer7
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
The Void
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Radiant Silvergun
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Galerians
Parasite Eve
Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Baroque
Blood Will Tell
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Drakengard
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II
Galerians: Ash
Odin Sphere
Okami
Shadow of Destiny
Shadow of the Colossus
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Way of the Samurai
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

...just to name a few.

Thats an ambitious list.hopefully its not everygame you have played. What are the best PSP stories??...Coolyfett will download Chronno Trigger when PSN comes back. Playing Vagrant Story and having trouble with leveling up and and the gameplay is just too much going on in that game. Many people mention Vagrant Story yet its not pulling me in like the hype.

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 pills4louis

Thats an ambitious list.hopefully its not everygame you have played. What are the best PSP stories??...Coolyfett will download Chronno Trigger when PSN comes back. Playing Vagrant Story and having trouble with leveling up and and the gameplay is just too much going on in that game. Many people mention Vagrant Story yet its not pulling me in like the hype.

Coolyfett

Personally, I liked Vagrant Story's "everything you do changes your weapon's affinities" system, but yeah, I can see how it's not for everyone. Especially with how few recover items they give you (generally you have to go into a vacant room and slowly regenerate health, 90% of the time) and the brutal trial-and-error equipment usage with bosses. I loved everything about the game aside from the aforementioned turtling tactic with health regeneration, though.

I honestly thought Crisis Core's story itself was great. Nothing amazing, but the way it was presented made it something special. The emotions seemed much more genuine and "human" than the game it was a prequel to. (If you want genuine, "human" characters with emotions, though, go play Nier.) I own 414 games, and have played hundreds more than that, heh. I was just copy/pasting my list and deleting all but the games I felt had exceptional stories.

Also, sorry for the "Here we go" nature of the last post. I honestly thought you were asking in a defensive manner due to FF7 fanboyism or something. My bad.

crrdbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 crrdbest
Member since 2010 • 93 Posts

I really didn't think it was that bad. The gameplay can get a bit aggravating for reasons people have already mentioned but I thought that the overdive system is interesting and the graphics are pretty terrific. It's not that bad of a shooter. The storyline was the major let down for me.

Shadow-Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shadow-Elite
Member since 2007 • 18289 Posts
I dont think the game is bad. I do believe it dropped the ball story wise compared to the previous games but an overall great game. I made a review about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSrpa72Chc
Hanzoadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#31 Hanzoadam
Member since 2009 • 6576 Posts

I liked while I was playing it but looking back on it, it wasn't that great

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts
it was boring and depressing. the story made no sense and once you completed it, it gave you more of a dissapointment. the protagonist (Aya) sounds weak and is too fragile to fill up the role of a lead action character. She belongs in dead or alive: paradise than this game. you bump her into a wall, she makes a moaning grunt, and anyone who finds that appealing needs to put down their psp and go out more. You want to play a good 3rd person shooter for the psp? pick up resistance retribution instead.
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 pills4louis

it was boring and depressing. the story made no sense and once you completed it, it gave you more of a dissapointment. the protagonist (Aya) sounds weak and is too fragile to fill up the role of a lead action character. She belongs in dead or alive: paradise than this game. you bump her into a wall, she makes a moaning grunt, and anyone who finds that appealing needs to put down their psp and go out more. You want to play a good 3rd person shooter for the psp? pick up resistance retribution instead.jasontdoto
It's because it wasn't really Aya, but her younger "sister" Eve, inhabiting her body. Hence why she acts like a little girly-girl who is so vulnerable and emotionally broken that she makes Other M's version of Samus Aran look like a heroic woman with a backbone of steel. Indeed, the Eve-possessed "Aya" and the alternate-universe moe~ blob Samus from Other M both belong in a DOA Beach Volleyball game together. But if you play the original Parasite Eve, you'll see an Aya Brea who, at the end of the day, became a hero with more HUGE GUTS than Doomguy could ever hope to RIP AND TEAR out of.

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts

never played the original parasite eve game, but i was always curious about it at that time. i think if they improved the story and made it emotionally charged like ff: CC, and made it a prequel or sequel to the original parasite eve game, it could have been a hit. instead they came up with a story, which at first seems very interesting concept, but fails to deliver at the end, and leaves behind a bitter taste. the story does not build up any of the characters around the main character, and the main character herself is someone that i didn't really connect with. the other thing was the gameplay really got boring after the first hour or so. almost same types of enemies, boring environment, easy enemies, just ruined it for me. the dna mix matching was fun at first, but you don't even need to work on that a lot to finish the game with ease.

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pills4louis

I honestly thought the gameplay was pretty good for a third-person shooter on PSP. The controls were solid and the overdive system was kind of fun. The same-ol, same-ol' enemies could have used some more variety, and most of the bosses needed 10x less health, but those aspects didn't bother me nearly as much as the two things I anticipated the most: the story, and how ol' Aya is holding up. Ugh. I realize this is Tetsuya Nomura material but I felt the story and main character were bad even for him. IMO the man shouldn't be given creative control over a project since he is now responsible for ruining both Brave Fencer Musashi and Parasite Eve, among other things. (Advent Children, anyone?) The only nice thing I have to say about T3B is that its opening has the best version of "Primal Eyes" between the three games.

Selushakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Selushakai
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I played through 3rd Birthday on Hard difficulty. And I absolutely loved it. I felt the story was quite solid, and the ending really made a lot of the more confusing parts of the story make perfect sense. One of the best endings I've ever seen. But the best part was that it was a challenge. I found myself really tested by this game on hard. I had to make the best use of every ability I had, and every character on the field. Maybe it wasn't as much fun on normal, that I can't say, but on hard the gameplay really shone. And the DNA board system and weapon upgrade system were both very unique and fun to play around with.
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 pills4louis

I felt the story was quite solidSelushakai
Stopped reading there.

Selushakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Selushakai
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
That is actually exceptionally rude pills. See, story is a very subjective thing. And it all depends on what you put into it. If you read through the actual database entries, and get the full story experience... there's a lot there. A TON of story, and seeing the various phases of the story, and how it changes was actually really well done. If you JUST played through the game once and didn't read anything extra or go out of your way... the story probably wasn't as good. I can't say for sure, but after reading through everything, and watching the full ending... I was very impressed. But, agian, story is HIGHLY subjective, and one person will say something is a good story, and another will hate it - but it's no reason to disregard a person's opinion. In fact, such differences make another person's opinion more valuable to me, because they give me a flipside to what I saw.
pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 pills4louis

That is actually exceptionally rude pills. See, story is a very subjective thing. And it all depends on what you put into it. If you read through the actual database entries, and get the full story experience... there's a lot there. A TON of story, and seeing the various phases of the story, and how it changes was actually really well done. If you JUST played through the game once and didn't read anything extra or go out of your way... the story probably wasn't as good. I can't say for sure, but after reading through everything, and watching the full ending... I was very impressed. But, agian, story is HIGHLY subjective, and one person will say something is a good story, and another will hate it - but it's no reason to disregard a person's opinion. In fact, such differences make another person's opinion more valuable to me, because they give me a flipside to what I saw.Selushakai
I still don't see how any fans of the original, or even the first two games, could see T3B's story as anything but a travesty. But, whatever. Subjective, as you said. I'd just like to believe that more of the original Parasite Eve fans have higher standards than that. To me, time-travel and consciousness-swapping in Parasite Eve of all things is Squeenix's way of saying "we ran out of all the good ideas, but here's a fanfic written by one of our daughters, enjoy."

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Coolyfett

[QUOTE="Coolyfett"]

pills4louis

Personally, I liked Vagrant Story's "everything you do changes your weapon's affinities" system, but yeah, I can see how it's not for everyone. Especially with how few recover items they give you (generally you have to go into a vacant room and slowly regenerate health, 90% of the time) and the brutal trial-and-error equipment usage with bosses. I loved everything about the game aside from the aforementioned turtling tactic with health regeneration, though.

I honestly thought Crisis Core's story itself was great. Nothing amazing, but the way it was presented made it something special. The emotions seemed much more genuine and "human" than the game it was a prequel to. (If you want genuine, "human" characters with emotions, though, go play Nier.) I own 414 games, and have played hundreds more than that, heh. I was just copy/pasting my list and deleting all but the games I felt had exceptional stories.

Also, sorry for the "Here we go" nature of the last post. I honestly thought you were asking in a defensive manner due to FF7 fanboyism or something. My bad.

oh no...Coolyfett has no issues there...Have you completed VagrantStory?

pills4louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pills4louis

oh no...Coolyfett has no issues there...Have you completed VagrantStory?

Coolyfett

Loved it. One of my favorite PS1 games. The story, soundtrack, visuals, in-engine cutscene presentation, and "Olde English" localization were all very top-notch. Especially loved the bit where [spoiler] Sydney showed Ashley the truth about his past with clever use of grayscale vs. color, like a mind-screwing version of "It's a Wonderful Life." [/spoiler] That really stuck with me. The Snowfly Forest leading up to that point was very atmospheric as well... then again, the entire game was. It friggin' bled atmosphere.

Mihael-Keehl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42 Mihael-Keehl
Member since 2009 • 2327 Posts

My second most enjoyable game of the year so far, only behind to tactics ogre. Fantastic gameplay mechanics, love the DNA chips array of possibilities and combinations, love the soundtrack, love the story structure and having to search for every tid bit of information to put the story together,

Its not a parasite eve, but who cares, its a great game and thats all that matters.