HappyMSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By HappyMSI
Member since 2017 • 8 Posts

Hello everyone. I'm stuck with my not current Gen consoles and trying to dig all the pleasure I could take from those; so I'm trying to fi'd if there's any game that I have missed worth it. The 2 kind of recommendations I often see on the internet are : "Best games for the *" and "Best hidden gem of the *". So I already have played a big part of those and oftenly see the same one appearing from one list to another. That's why I propose you a recommendation list of another kind, hoping you'll find a benefit and participate, in which you give some credit to a good but not necessarily great ot hidden game and certainly not the most known.

Name the console on which you play the game, name the game(s) and, if possible, explain what feature or aspect the game has that makes you going back to it despite the years and the new ones coming.

HappyMSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 HappyMSI
Member since 2017 • 8 Posts

I start :

_PS2 : - Urban Reign. I was looking for a fighting game without the mad-skills requirements and complexity a fighting game requires. So it's a brawl from 2 to 4 (even more in story) with some fighting styles and enough moves and combos to take pleasure. I don't know how I haven't heard about it until 1 or 2 years ago.

_PS3 : - Anarch Reigns. For the same first reason I wrote above. The tone, the always over the top action and events, the brawl, the diversity of fighting styles and of characters... Too bad there's no possibility to play with someone on the same console.

- Red Faction Guerilla. The physics, building smashing... What else y'do you need ? Once the cheats unlocked, you can actually play as a god with your hammer : great velocity, super jump, very high resistance, Hugh destruction, heavy beats that makes people flying thought walls, armored cars fly'g miles away...