This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lilyan_Wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lilyan_Wins
Member since 2008 • 187 Posts

Did this update include in game friend messaging? I thought i read something about it on the update list, but im not sure and if so i cant figure out how it works.

And what games so far support XMB? Is there a list?

Also, does the PS3 support Ipod? Can I just plug it in and either play off it or download the music off it? (Ipod's at my brother's house so i can't test myself)

Thanx in Advance!

Lilyan_Wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lilyan_Wins

oh great and i spelt questions wrong.... *smacks head*

EDIT: all fixed!

FearTheRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FearTheRain
Member since 2008 • 1470 Posts

Did this update include in game friend messaging? I thought i read something about it on the update list, but im not sure and if so i cant figure out how it works.

And what games so far support XMB? Is there a list?

Also, does the PS3 support Ipod? Can I just plug it in and either play off it or download the music off it? (Ipod's at my brother's house so i can't test myself)

Thanx in Advance!

Lilyan_Wins

Did this update include in game friend messaging? TEXT MESSAGING, not to be confused with voice chat.

Boobie17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Boobie17
Member since 2007 • 141 Posts

And what games so far support XMB? Is there a list?yes theres ingame friend messaging,and every game supports xmb and i have to try the ipod thing i plugged my iphone it in i dont think it picked it up

Thanx in Advance!

Lilyan_Wins
yes it has friend messaging,and every game has xmb except 4 ps2 and ps1 titles and i have to try the ipod thing i plugged my iphone in and i dont think it picked up so ill see
Lilyan_Wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lilyan_Wins
I don't even have a mic, i was talking about text, but how do you do it? I was playing call of duty and there aren't any new options in the ps menu
Potango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Potango
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
you can somewhat copy and play music from you ipod. you need to hit display all and then go to ipod_controls then music. youll see alot of folders that say F01 F02 all your music is in there. thats the only way i know how to get to your music in your ipod.
SilentRooster2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SilentRooster2

just push the ps button once but dont hold it down

Lilyan_Wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lilyan_Wins
oh, i just was messin around and you have to tap the ps botton, i was holding it down... But I can't see my friends thought, do they only apear if they are online, or do you have to know their ID?
LittleYoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 LittleYoshi
Member since 2004 • 1490 Posts

oh great and i spelt questions wrong.... *smacks head*

EDIT: all fixed!

Lilyan_Wins

LOL

Lilyan_Wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lilyan_Wins
you can somewhat copy and play music from you ipod. you need to hit display all and then go to ipod_controls then music. youll see alot of folders that say F01 F02 all your music is in there. thats the only way i know how to get to your music in your ipod.Potango
where is "display all"?
Potango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Potango
plug in you ipod and high light in under music and hit triangle
NinjaSkills247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NinjaSkills247
Member since 2008 • 312 Posts
oh, i just was messin around and you have to tap the ps botton, i was holding it down... But I can't see my friends thought, do they only apear if they are online, or do you have to know their ID?Lilyan_Wins
Go over to where your friends normally are and wait for them to show up. It takes a little while to load.
Avatar image for CorporateHammer
CorporateHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 CorporateHammer
Member since 2007 • 992 Posts
Im sorry but I really dont see how you are having so many problems figuring this out.
Lilyan_Wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lilyan_Wins

Im sorry but I really dont see how you are having so many problems figuring this out.CorporateHammer
I'm really bad with electrical stuff. Pressing random buttons untill something happens is usually the extent on how i find things out...

My brother brought over my Ipod, plugged it in, copied the music, but when i unplugged it, now the ipod won't turn on. T.T I swear this stuff hates me...