2008 Just Keeps Getting Better

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Haku_Ryushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Haku_Ryushi
Member since 2004 • 1241 Posts

You know i was just on the Soul Calibur IV 360 forum and i was just laughing in my amusment to see how many 360 fanboys were so disappointed about Yoda being their exclusive and keep asking why does PS3 get Vader. 360 fanboys just keep getting more and more jealous in 08. So PlayStation 3 fans, how about them opinions. What do you guys think about Vader being exclusive to us. I think its freakin awesome It really made my day.

782hampshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 782hampshire
Member since 2007 • 110 Posts
WTFFFFFFF. We get vader. i didnt know that. thats frequin awesome. i would rather have the dark side hehehehehh. vader all the way.
stangen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 stangen
Member since 2004 • 273 Posts

never liked that little green toad anyway, Ya for Darth Vader!!

tabben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tabben
Member since 2003 • 517 Posts
Vader is ok, he is just cameo figher anyways. Vader isnt rly the same without Luke tho :P
GANTZ0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GANTZ0
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I dont see the excitement from having just one or the other. BOTH characters should be on BOTH systems. But seeing as thats not the case, Vader is definantly better than having Yoda.
Hellshots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hellshots
Member since 2005 • 89 Posts
The reason why PS3 Soul Calibur get Vader because the system is black just like Dark Vader.
candid_llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 candid_llama
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
still dumb. since neither character is tied to neither console(unlike Soul Caliber 3). I would of preffered Yoda, cause, Yoda rules. A fool Vader is. Dead beat father he has become.
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts
I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IV
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVabdelmessih101
And then on the PS3 version we could have Snake and 360 could get Master Chief. And we'd all be happy.:D Hopefully.:?
svenskamerikan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 svenskamerikan
Member since 2007 • 1408 Posts
Why we Vader get - Yoda stronger we think
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 abdelmessih101

[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVVyse_Legends

And then on the PS3 version we could have Snake and 360 could get Master Chief. And we'd all be happy.:D Hopefully.:?

:lol: What would Snake and Master Chief be able to do in Soul Calibur ... they don't fit that style of fighting at all!

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vyse_Legends

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVabdelmessih101

:lol: What would Snake and Master Chief be able to do in Soul Calibur ... they don't fit that style of fighting at all!

But is'nt Snake skilled in CQC(close quarters combat)? And is'nt Master Chief a genetically enginered seven foot guy(I think that's what my friend said)?
yonnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 yonnex
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts
welcome to the dark side :)
cyow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 cyow
Member since 2004 • 1387 Posts

The PS3 gets Vader because he's all black and so is the PS3.

The 360 got Yoda because he's green, and that's 360's color.

Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
I think all this fanboyism is completely stupid. If the 360 didn't have a horrible defect rate and mine didn't break twice I would definitely still have it. I mean I realize kids can't afford both consoles, but that doesn't mean you have to get all uptight over the one you own. Just play.
LeeSan420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LeeSan420
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
its cause master cheif is already in dead or alive and snakes going to be in smash bros for some lame ass reason (twin snakes) kratos would just be the ultimate soul calibur fighter though :o
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 abdelmessih101
[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVVyse_Legends

But is'nt Snake skilled in CQC(close quarters combat)? That doesn't mean that he'll do well in fast paced twitchy fighting ... he's a stealth combat character ... there's no stealth in Soul Calibur, just straight up, face to face, combat

And is'nt Master Chief a genetically enginered seven foot guy(I think that's what my friend said)? :lol: I guess he could jump around and melee everyone :lol:

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 abdelmessih101

its cause master cheif is already in dead or alive and snakes going to be in smash bros for some lame ass reason (twin snakes) kratos would just be the ultimate soul calibur fighter though :oLeeSan420

yeah, that's what I'm saying ... Nariko would kick some serious Soul Calibur *** as well

acidBURN1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 acidBURN1942
Member since 2002 • 4816 Posts
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVabdelmessih101

But is'nt Snake skilled in CQC(close quarters combat)? That doesn't mean that he'll do well in fast paced twitchy fighting ... he's a stealth combat character ... there's no stealth in Soul Calibur, just straight up, face to face, combat

And is'nt Master Chief a genetically enginered seven foot guy(I think that's what my friend said)? :lol: I guess he could jump around and melee everyone :lol:

Soul Calibur is all about melee weapons, so Master Chieg could use the energy sword, and instead of snake (DONT KILL ME) it could be Raiden with the sword, maybe even the more kick ass MGS4 version.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

Oh yeah I forgot Soul Caliber is a button masher.:P Jump and T-bag.:lol:
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVacidBURN1942

Soul Calibur is all about melee weapons, so Master Chieg could use the energy sword, and instead of snake (DONT KILL ME) it could be Raiden with the sword, maybe even the more kick ass MGS4 version.

Kill you?!:o We're not a bunch of gun totting and sword weilding maniacs.:D*bang*:shock:
PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PureDante
Member since 2007 • 925 Posts
[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVVyse_Legends

But is'nt Snake skilled in CQC(close quarters combat)? And is'nt Master Chief a genetically enginered seven foot guy(I think that's what my friend said)?

That would be so sick, Snake CQC, and all you get from master chief is FPS melee spam lmao
json27ph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 json27ph
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
;) PS3 IS GOIN FULL THROTLE DIS '08
cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts
I would have preferred Yoda, but it is understandable why they went the route they did. It's all about color coordination. I wonder if forums had anything to do with it, because everytime when people start "I just got a PS3" threads, people always welcome them to the "Dark Side". Kratos would definitely kick ass though.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
whats with the rage all these days with cameo appearances in fighting games. First its SC2 then there was DOA and now SC4 with star wars characters. The lightsabers can't even cut through mitsurugi! In the end when all these games end up in professional tournaments no one is going to care about those characters. Fighting games are just fighting games.
Brettsuper14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Brettsuper14
Member since 2006 • 972 Posts
PS3 Is gonna rule in 08
jackvegas21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jackvegas21
Member since 2007 • 3157 Posts

I think all this fanboyism is completely stupid. If the 360 didn't have a horrible defect rate and mine didn't break twice I would definitely still have it. I mean I realize kids can't afford both consoles, but that doesn't mean you have to get all uptight over the one you own. Just play.Devourment423

Agreed.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts

I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVabdelmessih101

Ryu is already tied to a fighting game, so that suggestion would fall on deaf ears. cameo characters dont mean much to me, as long as they fight well (i.e. Link was badass in SC2) I dont care where they come from.

csqwared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 csqwared
Member since 2005 • 986 Posts
tbh, i think that the star wars characters are ruining the story... just my personal thought.
fallofmanps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 fallofmanps3
Member since 2007 • 6803 Posts
PS3 2008
HoodCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HoodCheese
Member since 2007 • 553 Posts
PS3 > 360 anyday.
moshakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 moshakirby
Member since 2006 • 1502 Posts
[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

Yeah, CQC, he wouldn't even be able to touch kilik.
Maverick128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Maverick128
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts

I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. abdelmessih101

Both would kick so much ass.

tritosk8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tritosk8
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
very true
Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts

Why we Vader get - Yoda stronger we thinksvenskamerikan

No, Vader's stronger. That's why Yoda was never able to beat him.

Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts

Yea, that would have been a more badass idea.

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Torous
Member since 2004 • 915 Posts

I dont see the excitement from having just one or the other. BOTH characters should be on BOTH systems. But seeing as thats not the case, Vader is definantly better than having Yoda.GANTZ0

Couldn't express it better!

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Torous
Member since 2004 • 915 Posts

[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]I feel that either Nariko (from Heavenly Sword) or Kratos (from God of War) would be a better fit for Soul Calibur type offighting/gameplay. Plus, they're both characters from PS3 exclusive games, so it makes more sense. And now that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a 360 exclusive, I would suggest Ryu for the 360 version of Soul Calibur IVSgt_Hale

Yea, that would have been a more badass idea.

Pretty good idea bro.

BrianLittrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 BrianLittrell
Member since 2006 • 91 Posts
vader is dead