2008 has a Lack of PSP online games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Death-X-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Death-X-
Member since 2008 • 272 Posts
Inconsedering Fifa 09, I think that there are no new online games on the PSP, did the infanstructure mode cause proplems or something? I am just bored of the old online games, I would like to know any new one.
dunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 dunny55
Member since 2007 • 819 Posts
i kno. this sucks
UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 UnamedThing
Member since 2008 • 1761 Posts
The lack of spelling/grammer on this thread disturbs me. Anyway, every sports game has infrastructer.
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts
Speaking of irony in a post...
Lauryn2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#5 Lauryn2000
Member since 2005 • 2582 Posts
Speaking of irony in a post... ston3henge

LOLOLOLOLOL
Leo-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Leo-Magic
Member since 2005 • 3025 Posts

Inconsedering Fifa 09, I think that there are no new online games on the PSP, did the infanstructure mode cause proplems or something? I am just bored of the old online games, I would like to know any new one.Death-X-

the worse thing is there is no any decent game coming out anymore after god of war, its been 8 months man.

PSPs dying.

sh4yo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 sh4yo
Member since 2008 • 149 Posts
It's a shame that Sony is obviously out of fresh ideas for exclusives on the handheld. Now what we only get are ports from the major consoles and that doesn't have any value, since I can play the games on them.
zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts

I am just getting a PSP after 3 or 4 years without one, so I have a lot of back-catalog games to choose from, but for those who have had one all along, it does seem like the good games are few and far between, online or SP. It amazes me how few games there are in any category that got an 8.0 on Gamespot. It's not like those reviews are the be-all-end-all, but it does lend some indication as to the success of the platform in general. I am amazed that Sony continues to update the hardware and firmware with such little software support. Hopefully they still see the PSP as being part of the PS3 strategy and we'll see some better games in general in the next year or two.

The main reason I decided I want one anyway is to get a 16GB Memory Stick and load it with music and movies and have some good games as well.