This topic is locked from further discussion.

xD-megax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xD-megax
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
wats happen wit that?
Goku87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Goku87
Member since 2003 • 167 Posts
its not releasing anytime soon thats for sure
BrianC6234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrianC6234
Member since 2002 • 245 Posts
Nobdy knows really but the rumor is it will be out in a couple weeks. That's because the PSP just got an update that has a feature that will need 2.0 on the PS3 in order to work. I say 2.0 will be out when it's ready though.
dewmandew7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 dewmandew7
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts
All we know about it is that it will allow you to turn on your PS3 using your PSP (so if you want to use Remote Play on long trips, you don't have to leave your PS3 on the whole time) and that it will supposedly be released within two weeks.
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
I can tell you now that if you stop paying attention to the firmware, and just focus moreso on the games that it'll seem to come a lot faster. :wink:
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

I can tell you now that if you stop paying attention to the firmware, and just focus moreso on the games that it'll seem to come a lot faster. :wink:AnFangs_Endes

I agree.

it was funny tho'. watching all the Naive people going "it's coming out in 2 days" and here we are alot of days after that, and nothing. kids are so dumb it's funny :D .. i miss the past.

Game_Lover500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Game_Lover500
Member since 2007 • 420 Posts
Yeah man
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

[QUOTE="AnFangs_Endes"]I can tell you now that if you stop paying attention to the firmware, and just focus moreso on the games that it'll seem to come a lot faster. :wink:zeforgotten

I agree.

it was funny tho'. watching all the Naive people going "it's coming out in 2 days" and here we are alot of days after that, and nothing. kids are so dumb it's funny :D .. i miss the past.

That was pretty damn funny. "2.0? 2.0 is out today right?? Did I miss it??? :cry:". :lol:

kopkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kopkiller
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
uhh why cant my ps3 play dvd's will that update help at all pm me with answer
bjhean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 bjhean
Member since 2005 • 455 Posts
the talk about this update has been over my head. It comes when it comes, PERIOD!! :D
d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#11 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts

the second the update is out i bet someone will have "omg update 2.5 wil have.......

i do want the xmb though once it comes in whatever update i will never ever look into a topic of firmware again. the whole xmb thing has pissed me off and i want it now but i cant have it, i would have prefered not to know about it

leon106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 leon106
Member since 2005 • 594 Posts
i want this update for in game xmb but we have been hearing about 2.0 forever...i was hearing about it when the were releasing warhawk....then it was supposed to come with the home beta and time and time again nothing...my advice is to just forget about the whole thing so you can be pleasantly surprised when it comes.
BrianC6234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BrianC6234

uhh why cant my ps3 play dvd's will that update help at all pm me with answerkopkiller

Are you saying your PS3 can't play DVDs? If so no update will fix that problem. Sounds like a hardware problem. You should be able to play DVDs with no upates.

BrianC6234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BrianC6234

the second the update is out i bet someone will have "omg update 2.5 wil have.......

i do want the xmb though once it comes in whatever update i will never ever look into a topic of firmware again. the whole xmb thing has pissed me off and i want it now but i cant have it, i would have prefered not to know about it

d_ano

I don't care about the version numbers. I think what most people want is to be able to play music in their games which was supposed to happen with 2.0. But will it? That will bea big feature. And turning on the PS3 from the PSP over the Internet will be nice.