100+ Hour Games or games of high replay value

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 karimamin1
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

What are some games that take a long time to beat and/or have high replay value? Not talking about games that are just so difficult that it takes a long time to get through. Basically, I only like to purchase games that I know I won't finish in a day. I think it's pretty unreasonable to pay $60 for game that you beat in less than a week. Thats money out the window. Regardless of how fun it is, if it has no replay value, it's not worth it.

So far the games I do have are Metal Gear Solid 4 and Street Fighter 4. Metal Gear I can see me playing over and over again. First doing just playing normally. The next time, try to get the stealth items and maybe again as a one man army taking out everything with no stealth. Street fighter 4 is a game I can play over and over as well. The computer is pretty difficult but not frustrating once you know your opponents. It has an online mode to play against people all over the world. I know SSF4 is coming out and will snatch that up. I'm also going to pick up Final Fantasy when it comes out because those games always have tons of side quests to do before and after you finish the game. I'm also looking into GTA 4. I see it got pretty high ratings on gamespot and I can get it at BestBuy new for the same price as it used at Gamestop.

So what else is there? I do like MMORGs and so forth but I don't want to own a zillion variations of the same genre. So for instance, if I want to play modern warfare then i'm not going to want to play killzone or battlefield cause I would want to just stick to one game, become good at it, know a lot of people (perhaps join a clan) and just play that instead of jumping around.

So the genres i'm looking for are (based off what's setup for gamespot)

Fighting - I got Street Fighter. Will pick up SSF4 so I think i'm all set on fighting games unless there is really something else I should check out.

First Person Shooters - I see MAG coming out but haven't taken a peek at it. Currently I just play Quake Wars on the PC. Would like something with tons of classes, weapons and vehicles (both airborn and ground based). Should be able to play maps with 20+ people. Be able to control individual parts of a vehicle (i.e if I'm in a tank, I can shoot the cannon, drive, or control the gun turrets). And should allow voice chat for easy communication.

Racing/Simulation - I'm not too big of a racing fan because it appears most games revolve around tracks. I want a open ended game where I can drive anywhere I please with some action. Sorta like how the game "Test Drive" was. It also should be pretty much online based so you encounter other people driving as well. I also have a logitech wheel with petals, clutch and gear shift and was wondering if any driving games use all those components. I am also into fighting flight simulators but have heard nothing on them for the PS3.

RPG - Of course i'm waiting for FF but what can satisfy me till then. I've played all the FF series cept FF online and loved them all. Would like something of the same caliber. Demonsouls doesn't really seem good to me. Same for VC. Is that the game with a grid you can move your characters so far each turn. Sounds sorta lame.

Adventure games - Old school non-shootem up games like Leisure Suit Larry or Maniac Mansion (Anyone remember that game). I have a few girl friends who don't like fighting/shooting games but like to sit back and play an easy game.

Action/Action Adventure - Uncharted seems good as well but i'm not sure after seeing the video demos. As open as it may be, it still seems sorta linear. I tried the demo and I really didn't have many options to get from point A to point B. Infamous felt pretty good in the demo but I felt no satisfaction from being bad. I'd drain the life of some elderly lady and nothing would happen to me. No comments about how bad I am and no cops showing up to shut me down. The bad guys were a joke and easily dealt with by hopping on a building or the train tracks and just spazzing out my powers upon them. To be honest, i'm not sure how they are these so called "top games."

So to sum it up, i'm looking for online multiplayer games with good replay value and good offline single player mode. Games should have a decent single player storyline and a fun online experience. Any recommendations and please state why you recommend that. I have tried looking at the top games listed on GS but they don't help. In fact some games that seem interesting have like a 73% rating or something.

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
I'm blatantly not going to read a novel while I'm on the forums so I'm gonna suggest games and hopefully you haven't got them. Demon's Souls. Modern Warfare 2. FIFA 10. Dragon Age: Origins. Fallout 3. Oblivion. Uncharted 2. SOCOM: Confrontation. Bioshock.
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and recommend Dragon Age Origins.

It can be played through multiple ways with multiple characters. I don't think you'll instantly fall in love with it, but if you give it a chance you'll see the first few hours of the game is just a simple introduction. I disliked it at first, to the point where I brought it into EB for a trade, but decided not to sell it. Glad I gave it another chance.

There's also so much to read in the codex that that could keep you busy for hours all on its own. There's some really cool stories here and there in the codex.

grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 grizzlybear1
Member since 2008 • 1249 Posts

CoD 4 / MW2 easily clock that many hours.

GTA4

Soul Claibur 4 ( ive clocked 100) But only if your connection is good as its all online!

Killzone 2

redhot_sauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 redhot_sauce
Member since 2009 • 170 Posts

the rpg game u are talking about i think is called enchanted arms, not valkyrie chronicles.

id reccomend the following

modern warfare 1 or modern warfare 2

dragon age, fallout ( game of the year edition), and oblivion( game of the year edition)

burnout paradise

gta 4

saints row 2( i had fun with it, such a silly game)

assassins creed 2

warhawk( online only..but u can drive tanks, jeeps, or fly planes.)

batttlefield bad compnay 2 looks to be a good game, but released yet

360hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 360hammer
Member since 2009 • 2596 Posts

Demon's Souls. You know the old saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover", I think this applies here. It got major props for a reason. Easily a 100+ hour game.

Sean2moore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sean2moore
Member since 2008 • 389 Posts
Demon's Soul Dragon Age Fallout 3 Bioshock
newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

soul calibur 4 - good online and 2 player. the auto generate character is really fun.

blazblue - most slept on but addictive fighter. if youre a fan of the older street fighters with speed (alpha, hyper) get this.

killzone 2 - pretty obvious.

the simpsons game - fun co op. good laughs. quite a bit of stuff to collect. i play it with my gf occasionally.

uncharted 2 - dont be a dummy. i was but i got it as a gift, and was very thankful.

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 parvie
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

Do NOT miss out on Borderlands.

eastcoasteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 eastcoasteric
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts

I'm blatantly not going to read a novel while I'm on the forums so I'm gonna suggest games and hopefully you haven't got them. Demon's Souls. Modern Warfare 2. FIFA 10. Dragon Age: Origins. Fallout 3. Oblivion. Uncharted 2. SOCOM: Confrontation. Bioshock.Adziboy

Bioshock 100+ hours?

What are you smoking man??

eastcoasteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 eastcoasteric
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts

Boderlands is good too but you could burn through that game in a week if you REALLY want to

play_thegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 play_thegame
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts

I read the text:D

hmm 100+ hours? thats asking for alot i can tell you. i know people who have picked up the average length games and finished it inside a week. well replay value for me increases if the game hasaccumilative trophies (eg get ten thousand kills without a time limit) or multiple story lines so you replay and go "darkside" or whatever to see what could have changed.

i know you said you didnt like closed games, but i would recommend fifa ten or madden (although i havent played the latter). got a load of good trophies (pretty sure one is play a hundred hours) and great online. as well as plenty of modes, but they are essentially kicking a ball around a field with different trimmings.

GTA IV is open ended sandbox gameplay. loads of side missions and online play and a good mix of trophies. one of the gold trophies is beat the story in 30 hours. that means three play throughs which you can easily manage if you arent one of those people who makes an ingame decision, watches the cutscene, then reloads and watches the other one.

i beat uncharted one relatively quickly. the route from A to C will always include B, if you understand me. platforming will be the same, but its still a great game, and on a higher difficulty and trying to gain the trophies you can easily get about 80. its still a good game though. the platforming, though the same is always tense and finds a good mix between shooting.

you say you like RPG's. i have never played it but seen trailers and gameplay vids and would say dragonage or oblivion, if you dont mind the graphics (early title for ps3) dragonage has, from what iveseen more rpg like gameplay (point, click, wait) i prefer something a bit faster, but the story looks amazing(like 3 different races and like ten classes, every combination meaning different responses from the same character in different playthroughs. get this if you want immersive and long, lasting playthrough, and your choices do make a difference on you and your friends. pretty much same for oblivian. big open world, loads of scenes and choosable responses etc. no online for either though.

WHAT I WILL one hundred percent reckomend for you is mag. i admit i am a cod hater. the miniscule maps and the community faults mean i find it more like playing paintball than being in a war.

MAG is your game. i am not a really a multiplayer person, but mag blew me away. i was in the Open Beta and clocked roughly 20 hours(average length of mostmedium length games imo)and just over that levels. i unlocked like a third of the perks that where available and there will be far more guns, perks and maps in the maingame. the graphics are a BIT poor. but thats only by the high standard ps3 sets for itself. i recommend. it suits 99% of your needs. the vehicle control isnt outstanding. you can controll the turrets of helo's at LZ's and drive or go gunner on APC but that isit. and there is loads of custimization.

othershooters would be Call of duty 5 world at war. you can get 60+ hours in this and many varying game modes. im not a fan of COD 4 or 6 multiplayer and the campaigns will seriously take 4-8 hours.

some more games i recommend for long good times and replay value:

any ratchet and clank although being a fan of the series and knowing the story will help. not doing so really doesnt detract from experience (only played like 2 in series before it)

Uncharted 2

(PREORDER)Heavy rain looks like it will have LOADS of replay value (pre-order)

(PREORDER)Mafia 2 (GTA in 70's. imagine goodfellas as a game (its not based on the film so non of those usuall film to game=XI it just draws from the themes of many gangster films) PRE ORDER

there is a zombie survival game that takes 40 hours with multiple scenes based on choices, set in a shopping mall. its out on xbox but cant remember if it is on ps3. perhaps someone remembers the name?

(PREORDER)L.A noire ever seen those old cliches? the black and white films, the hot marylin munroe lookalike walks into a detectives office asking him to do something while he narrates in the past tense and jazz plays in the background? game version and actually looks pretty damn good, although in danger of being cancelled. (PREorder)

(PREORDER) MOH. medal of honour. go watch the trailer for varying degrees of epcnessModern warfare 2 with a respectable length main mode and a good online.

(PREORDER) red dead redemption. gta with cowboys. yes sounds wierd, looks good. obviously set in wild west lol. its not gunna be a modern time thing XD

(PREORDER) lost planet 2. go download the demo great online play, and the bosses will captivate you until you die from gasping too long and forgetting to breath.

sorry for massive text but i am also quite choosy with games so understand your anguish.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

I know you said you didn't want Valkyria Chronicles, but you have it all wrong. It's not really an easy game to describe, but you should definitely play it. You'll need to watch gameplay videos to see what the combat is like. As for other games, everyone has already covered everything else I would suggest.

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
Fallout 3.
TheRedStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheRedStrike
Member since 2007 • 603 Posts

Oblivion. I have almost 300 hours game time :P

TheMagicThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheMagicThing
Member since 2007 • 337 Posts

warhawk is a game that is really hard to get bored of.Warhawk is the best shooting game in my opinion 8).

Abicus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Abicus7
Member since 2007 • 2009 Posts

White Knight chronicles comes out Feb 2, and is an RPG from great dev's Level 5.

It is said that it has an 100 hour story mode, I dunno much about it having replay value but it does have an online mode to keep you busy if you want to do something other than the story for a bit.

grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 grizzlybear1
Member since 2008 • 1249 Posts

Yep Warhawk is one for sure!

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts

In the future, I would keep a question threat short, sweet and to the point. I would recommend the following for really long gameplay and high replayability:

Dragon Age Origins

Demon's Souls (if you can deal with the steep learning curve and high difficulty level)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (easily the longest game I have ever played... clocked 140 hours on my main character and still haven't done everything)

Borderlands

Fallout 3

and for me personally, Resident Evil 5, but that's just because I LOVE the game.

jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

Disgaea 3.

Zathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#21 Zathic
Member since 2007 • 1946 Posts

Valkyria Chronicles doesn't have grids, watch gameplay or download the demo off the PS Store.

M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#22 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

Fallout 3 has loads of replay value

Games to consider:

• Bioshock
  • Dead Space
  • Killzone 2
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Uncharted 2
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

killzone 2

resi evil 5

infamous

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm not gonna read all that text.

Just go for Fallout 3 or Dragon Age: Origins for really long games.

Urizen5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Urizen5
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts

SACRED 2. I have put in over a 1000 hrs. into it, and have only beaten it with 2 different people. Game is huge!! A little glitchy. but it is miniscule.

calvinsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#26 calvinsora
Member since 2009 • 7076 Posts

I'm simply not paying $95 (how much most games cost where I live) for a game with a story of 10 hours or less unless it's simply amazing in every way. Simple as that. Even if it is worth playing twice, I simply value a long story more. I got Persona 4 for about $60, and it lasted me 90 hours. Now that is value. Fighters do, however, offer a LOT of replay value, so I'll be getting SSFIV when it comes out. I still have to limit my purchases, and short games are simply not something I have money for.

MassMayham57_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MassMayham57_
Member since 2009 • 465 Posts

GTA 4 and both modern warfares are 100 hour games

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 karimamin1
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I read the text:D

hmm 100+ hours? thats asking for alot i can tell you. i know people who have picked up the average length games and finished it inside a week. well replay value for me increases if the game hasaccumilative trophies (eg get ten thousand kills without a time limit...

play_thegame
I just got home and was browsing the replies and this was one of the most informative responses thus far. I'll re-edit this as I go through all the recommendations (a lot of them got me thinking) but I have to give you props for all the information.
Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#29 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
Demon's Souls, Dragon Age, Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, oblivion. I highly suggest you give Demon's Souls a chance.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts
Fallout 3, Oblivion, Demon's Souls.
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Disgaea 3 and Valkyria Chronicles are non-online games I came close to or went over 100+hours. Both strategy games but I play them for different reasons. VC has unmatched gameplay right now on the PS3 and Disgaea 3 has unmatched humor.

bananapotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bananapotato
Member since 2009 • 407 Posts

Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls

kkee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kkee
Member since 2003 • 1729 Posts

I've spent over 100 hours playing Burnout Paradise, which is an easy but challenging game. The whole game is an open world where the tracks are whichever route you think is best. Now that it has been out for 2 years, it can be picked up quite cheaply.

darkhart7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 darkhart7
Member since 2009 • 356 Posts

You didnt have sports listed as a genre i dont think but if youre into any kind of sport then Id have to say grab it. For me they have near infinite replay value as you can just keep doing season after season and/or online and nearly nothing will be the same. Scores, injuries, whos hot whos not, always changes thats what makes these games worth it to me. You just gotta be able to refrain from getting them year after year if theres no major changes lol, but eventually itll happen, worth the money to me after a couple years anyway.

dk00111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dk00111
Member since 2007 • 3123 Posts
I'll try to keep this short: Demon's Souls LittleBigPlanet Midnight Club LA Resistance 2 Uncharted 2 Warhawk
fifamessi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fifamessi
Member since 2009 • 825 Posts
fallout3, because its the best.
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

Oblivion GOTY and Fallout 3 GOTY. Seriously, this is all you need if you want high replay games.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Oblivion and Fallout 3 without a doubt.

Everiez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Everiez
Member since 2006 • 1946 Posts

RentWay of Samurai 3 and buy if you like it. It's samurai simulation game. You might like or hate it GS gave it bad score 5.5.

Good:

Mechanic:

• 21 endings with 3 factions to join, you choice in answering key NPC question will determine the ending you get.
  • Each faction has their own trust meter, you can be famous to the point NPC greet you when they pass by or attack if you're infamous. You can raise trust meter by accepting job from faction's job broker. Killing faction member will decrease their trust on you.
  • you are free to do what you want, even kill NPC, random person, save point guy, shop keeper except children. Example, if you kill save point guy, he won't appear next time you come back, go to other save point or end the game to start new session. Same applied to other type of NPC.
  • partner system, you can have a side kick to accompany you and perform a job that requires partner i.e, sword catching with bare hand. Each partner has their unique abilities.
  • You can draw your sword in the middle of conversation/event. It will affect your ending route and betray the faction you work with.
  • Apologize(kow tow) to NPC or partner. Why? to save your life from death. if you're about to die fighting NPC try to apologize, if they accept you're saved if no, tough luck. Same applied to NPC if they are about to die, it's up to you. Spare or execute.

Sword system:

• To kill or knock a person unconscious using your sword's blunt edge. To kill or spare has effect on ending route and useful to maintain trust meter if you made mistake hitting wrong person.
  • 11 fighting stances depend on your sword (upper stance, middle stance, quick draw stance, lower stance, side stance, single stance, dual sword stance, ninja stance, dual ninja sword stance, spear stance, bare hand stance).
  • 102 unique swords to collect, each has their own stance, combo list and at least one unique combo. You can even use broom as spear, onion and stick as sword.
  • sword upgrading (attack, defense, durability, sword title, quality, weight). Attack and defense are self explanatory. Quality determined how many upgrade you can do. Durability determined how long your sword can stand the heat before it cracked or shattered.
  • each sword has different looks from its pommel, grip, guard, blade, and sheath. Some of them share similar appearance. The category are normal samurai sword, long samurai sword, ninja sword, spear and several unique type.
  • make your own sword and put in the combo you learned from 102 swords. You've to collect sword parts (pommel, grip, guard, blade). Each parts has its own parameter.

Battle:

• you've to draw your sword from sheath first except quick draw stance.
  • push and pull mechanic. Push is an attempt to off balance and break your enemy's guard if you attack during this, enemy will receive a lot of extra damage. Pull is to counter enemy's push attack if enemy about to push to break your guard perform pull to make them off balance and attack for extra damage. Doing pull on non-push attack will made you vulnerable and receive extra damage from attack. Enemy can push and pull as well. Blindly push and pull will make yourself vulnerable, off balance and receive extra damage from attack.
  • parry, instant kill and chain instant kill. performed by guard when your enemy is about to land an attack and release your guard immediately to perform instant kill. It can be chained from instant kill combo.
  • durability, this is no hack n slash. Every time you hit or guard durability meter increase. If the meter is full, durability bar decrease by 1 and sword cracked. If durability bar depleted to 0, sword shattered loss its attack ability and unable to guard. The meter will decrease if you pause or give time between your attack. Strong combo generates more heat an able to shatter opponent sword. Guarding from attack also increase meter. Same applied to enemy. Plan your attack and guard time. If enemy survive strong combo, make sure you've enough bar to guard his attack or risk shattering your sword.
  • side step, useful to avoid attack when your sword about to break that if you time side step properly against attack. Button mashing won't do.
  • weight, affect swing speed. A heavy sword has more attack and defense power but slow attack allows your enemy attack hit first or regain their footing after push or pull.
  • in the middle of fight you're able to switch between sharp edge to kill or blunt edge to knock out.
  • in the middle of fight you're able to change your sword or equip 2 sword for dual ****
  • some attacks have properties (guard break, counter, multiple hit, float your enemy upward, send your enemy flying back).

Miscellaneous:

• game force you to try all difficulty (easy/normal/hard/instant kill) to collect 102 swords and sword parts.
  • all your belongings (money, sword collection, current max. health, items, sword parts, home partner) carry over to new game except non home partner.
  • you'll find your self reply this game over 100 times to find endings, swords, parts and secret.
  • addiction from collecting high quality and light weight sword.
  • addiction from making your custom sword.
  • some funny dialog (either writer or translator of this game has a sense of humour).
  • FREE 3 DLC (costume pack, weapon pack, accessory pack).

Bad:

• confusing for starter, you might lost and don't know what to do since this game is do whatever you want. Consult to WotS 3 board for advice.
  • you can finish the game within an hour if you do speed run to finish it or endless game if you do all jobs, upgrading, farm sword and parts.
  • low standard graphic.
  • no flying limbs (sorry gore fans) but there is blood gushing here and there.
  • some ending have repetitive story line with few differences.
  • no install.
  • in battle, if there are more than 10 NPC fighting each other the game will suffer slow down.

PandaNator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 PandaNator
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
-Demon's Souls (50 hours clocked in, starting a new game+) -Fallout 3 (Soo many things to do in the world 100+ hours easily if you go for the Platinum trophy) -Elder scrolls IV:Oblivion (70 hours clocked in, have some friends who have clocked in 400+ hours!! wth!!?) -Call of Duty 4/WaW/Mw2 (Clocked in over 500 hours in the multi-player portions of them combined, very fun) -Dragon Age: Origins (Clocked in 60 hours. Very good game, worth replaying for the different decisions you can make in the game) -Valkyria Chronicles (Clocked in 80 hours. Give it a chance, Its really good!!)
shadow13702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shadow13702
Member since 2008 • 1791 Posts

If your looking for 100+ get obilvion (forgot how to spell it). I played the first one on my xbox and it has so much things to do. And like dark said, if your into sports game get them since you can spend hours on them. My last one was NBA 2k8 and i have spend hours on it

dinjo_jo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#42 dinjo_jo
Member since 2008 • 691 Posts
infamous if you play both side of morality
who77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 who77
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

Some games I could see myself putting in over 100hrs(thought it mostly depends on the type of games you like):

mw2,borderlands,mgs4, uncharted 2, fallout 3, demon's souls

justcause2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#44 justcause2w
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

These games have high replay value:

binding of isaac

Super Metroid has high

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Rhythm Heaven/Tengoku

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
demons souls dark souls oblivion skyrim fallout 3 fallout vegas GTA IV borderlands UC2 borderlands dead island xenoblade gor me
Darkeroid2212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Darkeroid2212
Member since 2012 • 293 Posts
GTA IV complete collection gives you about 150+ hours of gameplay plus free roam and killing pedestrians and driving and stuff.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 juden41
Member since 2010 • 4447 Posts
Resident Evil 5 or download Resident Evil 4 off PSN.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

I have put over a 100 hours into Max Payne 3